bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones! May 18, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 18, 11 3:07 PM
We have a new version of Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones now! This new version of the game fixes the following:

-freezing issues
-minor bugs
-gameplay is now easier on the first 2 levels

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

**If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones! May 18, 2011

[Post New]by georgetate2 on Jun 29, 11 3:57 PM
My version of Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones is not working? I would like to get the old game working or better yet, get the updated version. What do I do?

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones! May 18, 2011

[Post New]by georgetate2 on Aug 14, 11 1:55 PM
Game will not open! Can I get the new version?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 14, 11 5:22 PM
Hi georgetate2,

To get the newest version of this game, all you need to do is uninstall the current version from your computer, and then reinstall this game from your Purchase History.

If you're still unable to open your game after doing so, please contact Tech Support for further assistance. (you can click on this link for more info)

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: