Pedestal

[Post New]by hatenighymares on May 18, 11 11:38 PM

There is not a scull on the pedestal. I went through all the instructions and I could see the pedestal so I pushed the logos in the right order and there is NOT a scull on the top to take off..HELP!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Pedestal

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 17, 11 2:32 AM
hatenighymares wrote:
There is not a scull on the pedestal. I went through all the instructions and I could see the pedestal so I pushed the logos in the right order and there is NOT a scull on the top to take off..HELP!!

Scull on the pedestal? I'm not understanding your problem -- what scull? what pedestal?

PM, with the above answers -- if you want as I probably won't be returning to this particular forum as I've just finished playing the game.

MEnr56

Re:Pedestal

[Post New]by greenplanet6 on Jun 18, 12 2:48 PM
I'm having difficulty inside the pyramid. Can't figure out the order to press the symbols on the pedestal. Sounds like people have figured this out. I need some help with this one.

Re:Pedestal

[Post New]by soloman69 on Jan 5, 13 3:49 PM
Frustrating huh! - You have to develop your film first - go get the film frm the basement of the hut behind the flat panel on the wall - use the plunger to open it - develop your film- once the game shows you the sequence - you can enter it - even though you have probably already tried the very same combination... this game has a lot of back and forth going on that's not really all the pertinent. Good luck.

Go to: