bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 19, 11 1:38 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by oldbag60 on May 20, 11 7:27 AM
I've checked it out and it won't load, just gives me script errors. I've deleted and reloaded it and checked for software updates but now I'm stymied. Any suggestions BFG?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 20, 11 11:23 AM
Hi oldbag60,

Since there are a couple of reasons a Scripting Error could occur, I would advise that you get in touch with Mac Support with a Dr. Felix report and our Mac reps will be happy to help you with this. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on May 23, 11 2:29 AM
Have already done that and, although I've followed their suggestions of updating flash player etc, it still won't load. There seem to be a lot of similar complaints for the pc version so perhaps it could be bfg who need to sort it out and not the players. Thanks

[Post New]by BlondeAcid87 on May 23, 11 11:40 PM
oldbag60 wrote:Have already done that and, although I've followed their suggestions of updating flash player etc, it still won't load. There seem to be a lot of similar complaints for the pc version so perhaps it could be bfg who need to sort it out and not the players. Thanks
I agree, I am having problems loading it on my HP, I think there is something wrong with this game, I've only had one similar problem and that was eventually fixed by you guys, please fix this game, I paid for it and would like to actually play it.

[Post New]by NewMoon_7 on May 24, 11 7:27 AM
oldbag60 wrote:Have already done that and, although I've followed their suggestions of updating flash player etc, it still won't load. There seem to be a lot of similar complaints for the pc version so perhaps it could be bfg who need to sort it out and not the players. Thanks

I'm just having same problem.
Sent Dr.Felix report but already over 72hours not answering any...

[Post New]by BibleSpice on May 25, 11 12:38 PM
Is there a de-bugged version of this for Mac yet? I am still unable to open it.

I've had this problem before with some Gogii games (last I remember was Robin's Quest). Someone around here suggested it's incompatibility with my graphics card.

That's a shame. I played the demo on my office PC (shh!), and really liked it. Oh well.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 25, 11 2:50 PM
Hi BibleSpice,

Welcome to the pond! You can make sure that you have the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's a link to a help article that will show you how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you're still having troubles, please feel free to contact our Tech Support by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page.

Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by NewMoon_7 on May 25, 11 10:43 PM
BibleSpice wrote:Is there a de-bugged version of this for Mac yet? I am still unable to open it.

I've had this problem before with some Gogii games (last I remember was Robin's Quest). Someone around here suggested it's incompatibility with my graphics card.

That's a shame. I played the demo on my office PC (shh!), and really liked it. Oh well.

I agree that! I had similarproblem with Millionaire Manor: The Hidden Object Show.
Still cant't play it.

By the way, "the newest version" seems nothing new.
Exactly same errors as previous one.

[Post New]by psychobeth on May 27, 11 8:54 AM
I'm one of those people who can't get the game to load at all. Black screen with cursor locked in upper left corner. I deleted, reinstalled, emptied cache - everything I could think of. Still no game.

Any suggestions? I have had the same problem with a few other games. I hate that I paid $13.99 for a game that doesn't work.

Ah yes, and I am running the current version of flash (which is a totally antiquated thing anyway).

Any suggestions to get this thing to work before i demand my money back?

[Post New]by nikki_chothia on May 28, 11 8:01 AM
I'm having the same problem with the Mac version of my game. Just like with Biblespice I had a similar problem with Robin's Quest. If anyone out there knows how to fix it, please let us know. I get very frustrated when I've spent time and money downloading a game (twice, sometimes up to 5 times) and nothing changes.

ljrgolf2
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ljrgolf2 on Jun 4, 11 2:14 PM
I have a HP with Vista and I can't find the forum for it. I can't get rid of the big fly. Every time I click on something it tells me I don't have the ability. Very frustrating. Can anyone help?

girlJaye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by girlJaye on Jun 5, 11 8:55 PM
Yep, me too. I'm trying to play the demo and I've downloaded, uninstalled, and reinstalled 3 or 4 times now, on different occasions - once right after it was released, a couple of times several days later, and just now. Won't load. The icon pops up in my dock and a new window opens like something exciting is going to happen, and then it just shuts down and my script error window comes up telling me that the app quit unexpectedly. I've cleared my cache, deleated my bfg preferences from the library (both the HD library and the user library), the whole 9 yards, and still nothin'! I really wish I could check this game out! The same thing happened when the new Dark Parables came out. Thankfully, that game was super awesome once the bugs were fixed. Please fix this one, too, so I can see if it's super awesome =)

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 9, 11 8:24 AM
ljrgolf2 wrote:I have a HP with Vista and I can't find the forum for it. I can't get rid of the big fly. Every time I click on something it tells me I don't have the ability. Very frustrating. Can anyone help?

Hi there, THIS is the forum for it! But you've put your query/problem in the MAC users thread. You should have started a new discussion I would have seen it sooner.

If you want to send me a Private Message (PM) and tell me what your trying to do I can help you more, or just start a new discussion. I will send you a PM anyway and try to explain.

Kel

Go to: