Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition ForumBig Fish Games Forums > All Game Fo

[Post New]by lindadenney2 on May 19, 11 2:56 PM
is there a walkthrough

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition ForumBig Fish Games Forums > All Gam

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 22, 11 9:37 AM
Hi lindadenney2!

Since this game is a Collector's Edition, instead of a walkthrough, you can get tips and tricks from the built-in strategy guide that we've included with this game.

If you're still stuck after going through the strategy guide, please feel free to search the forums for hints. A great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword related to your question, and all the posts in this game forum containing that word will appear!

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 05/22/2011 at 9:37:54 AM PST

dancote
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition ForumBig Fish Games Forums > All Gam

[Post New]by dancote on May 24, 11 4:52 PM
I must just be dense. The strategy guide isn't doing it for me. I'm stuck and I need a walkthrough. The strategy guide is not helpful.

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on May 25, 11 11:23 AM
I don't know whether anyone else has mentioned how this Strategy guide works, once I realized, quite by accident, because I was using the Walkthrough...it really is a very good idea. You click on the task and it will tell you all you need to know if you click on the little square thingy it will show you a picture.
I actually found this SG better than some of the other ones! Enjoyed this game very much have to replay 'cos the ending was peculiar

[Post New]by Mallard119 on May 26, 11 12:26 PM
I need a Walkthrough also. I'm stuck on the 3rd lower level. I click on the fairy for hekp and she goes to wone of the fish fountains, but when I click on that, it says she doesn't have the ability yet. So now what do I do?

[Post New]by Red_Panda on May 26, 11 9:06 PM
The bulit-in strategy guide is for the birds. I'm still lost. Someone needs to come up with a walk-through for this game. I'm getting extremely frustrated. I've played enough of these games not to get easily frustrated, but this one is driving me crazy.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition ForumBig Fish Games Forums > All G

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 27, 11 2:02 AM
Mallard119 wrote:I need a Walkthrough also. I'm stuck on the 3rd lower level. I click on the fairy for hekp and she goes to wone of the fish fountains, but when I click on that, it says she doesn't have the ability yet. So now what do I do?

Hi there

Have you cleansed the bedroom? By cleaning the Mirror (which you should have placed at the side of the bed). and then cleaned it with the towel you picked up in the Bathroom (DOWN) from under the wash basin at the left hand side (wet it and then go back UP) ? Have you done any of the Hidden Object Scenes to collect things you need to progress?

The Strategy Guide works like this. When you see a sentence click on it, it will expand and give you the next step. If that doesn't help, click on that sentence and will expand again, showing further help.

There is a MAP in the back of the JOURNAL under the Purple Tab, This will show cursed areas, areas with things to do and completely cleared areas. Check it, If it shows something to do in an area, click on the little circle and it will take you there immediately.

Kel

edit: sorry

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 3:20:42 AM PST

jug5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by jug5 on May 27, 11 5:25 PM
I have lost the fairy when I got the dragon. I'm now in the town and need the fairy where is she? This is my 3rd time beginning the game over and still stuck. HELP PLEASE

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition ForumBig Fish Games Forums > All Ga

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 28, 11 3:43 AM
jug5 wrote:I have lost the fairy when I got the dragon. I'm now in the town and need the fairy where is she? This is my 3rd time beginning the game over and still stuck. HELP PLEASE

The fairy will return later.

You have to use the dragon until she returns, If you are IN the town I presume you have sent the Dragon down the HOT chimney, and got the weights to open the Town Gate, use the Dragon to help you wake up the Toymaker and find most of the puppet pieces and the gems you need.

Use the Strategy Guide by clicking on a sentence, it will then expand and show you your next step. If that doesn't help click on that sentence and it will expand again. Also use the Map in the back of the JOURNAL to show areas where you need to search.

I have also sent you a PM (Personal message)

Kel

jug5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by jug5 on May 28, 11 8:30 AM
Thanks for the help. I have done all before so guess I'll continue. Hope I can go on cause I like the game. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition ForumBig Fish Games Forums > All Ga

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 28, 11 8:38 AM
jug5 wrote:Thanks for the help. I have done all before so guess I'll continue. Hope I can go on cause I like the game. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP

Hi jug

If you'd like to tell me what your stuck with (any particular problem) like what your trying to find, or how you need to use something I'll try to help as much as I can

Kel

[Post New]by sprout54 on May 29, 11 5:56 PM
I have used the stragerty guide and searched and searched and still missing the one puppet one the left's left arm. I"ve gone over ever where possible and still missing. Where the heck is it?

[Post New]by cbu167 on May 29, 11 6:10 PM
I can't find the last leaf and the SG is no help on this one???

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition ForumBig Fish Games Forums > All G

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 30, 11 12:04 PM
sprout54 wrote:I have used the stragerty guide and searched and searched and still missing the one puppet one the left's left arm. I"ve gone over ever where possible and still missing. Where the heck is it?

Hi sprout - I posted a SPOILER list of where the puppet parts are. Just look through that

If you can't find an answer to your problem, you really need to start a New Discussion. When questions are posted in this type of thread they are not always picked up

Kel

Edited on 05/30/2011 at 12:07:08 PM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 30, 11 12:09 PM
cbu167 wrote:I can't find the last leaf and the SG is no help on this one???

I also posted a SPOILER list of the Leaves, Bamboo and Mirror Shards. Just look for it.

If you can't find an answer to your problem you really need to start a New Discussion. Questions or problems are not always picked up in threads like this one

Kel

Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition ForumBig Fish Games Forums > All Game F

[Post New]by filly3 on May 30, 11 3:40 PM
lindadenney2 wrote:is there a walkthrough

weitch
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by weitch on Jun 3, 11 4:47 AM
I am at the puppet shop and have the wooden heart. How do I paint it? I hope you all can help!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 3, 11 5:37 AM
weitch wrote:I am at the puppet shop and have the wooden heart. How do I paint it? I hope you all can help!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi weitch

You don't paint the wooden heart!

When you free the Toymaker he gives you two pieces of paper. (check your inventory) These are what you paint.

Kel

weitch
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition ForumBig Fish Games Forums > All

[Post New]by weitch on Jun 3, 11 9:28 AM
Kelvarda wrote:
sprout54 wrote:I have used the stragerty guide and searched and searched and still missing the one puppet one the left's left arm. I"ve gone over ever where possible and still missing. Where the heck is it?

Hi sprout - I posted a SPOILER list of where the puppet parts are. Just look through that

If you can't find an answer to your problem, you really need to start a New Discussion. When questions are posted in this type of thread they are not always picked up

Kel

flags1
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by flags1 on Jun 29, 11 8:02 AM
Kel-
Where did you post the Spoiler? I'm new and have no idea where to look.

I'm missing the Puppet head and all my levels say "clear" -- and its not mentioned in the walk-through.

And there is a walk-through in Big Fish but it is hard to find.

Go to: