whizzkid1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

stuck underground

[Post New]by whizzkid1 on May 19, 11 4:17 PM
this games graphics are too dark in places its very frustrating I have been underground for over a week i,m beginning to feel like a miner,, i cant find secret room or cracked tile otherwise its enjoyable but i wont be buying a sequel

whizzkid1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:stuck underground

[Post New]by whizzkid1 on May 22, 11 12:41 PM
I got out and took the grapple iron with me and i had to go back in as I only had 5 bells when i got back into the cenote and collected the last bell then tried to get out i found i had no grapple hook i thought that it went automatically into my inventary is there any other way without going through the whole chichen itza again i,m really fed up now

[Post New]by Windlepoons on Jul 14, 11 3:29 AM
Maybe a little too late but I am going for it anyway. While in the tunnels, I turned up the brightness on my computer all the way and I found that helped. As far as the things you can't find if you want you can find a copy of the map showing where all things are and where the tunnels are and where they lead. It is a separate piece, so you don't need to download the whole walkthrough if you don't want to spoil your fun.

alfoil
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by alfoil on Mar 5, 12 10:30 PM
The MaGtRo walkthrough has 2 drawn maps showing the location of all the bells and scrolls and, the skulls for all levels. Goodluck, cheers Alfoil.

Edited on 03/05/2012 at 10:32:50 PM PST

alfoil
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by alfoil on Mar 5, 12 10:40 PM
Regarding the grapple, I have found that if you try to do a particular bit of the game and save, then move on and save another piece of the game, when you go back (in your case the grapple) to the first save the inventory will not have the bit in it because it doesn't recognise you have collected it in the second save. I am assuming this is what has happened to you. Hope I have explained this properly for you. cheers, Alfoil.

Go to: