DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Post any Emma and the Inventor technical issues here only.

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 20, 11 12:10 AM
Post any technical issues here.

Edited on 05/20/2011 at 12:43:35 AM PST

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Re:Post any Emma and the Inventor technical issues here only.

[Post New]by edmee1947 on May 20, 11 12:32 AM
is it the new game manager?i' downloading this game for 19 minutes and get only 54°/° of the game(i have DSL and 24M of debit!)how many time must take a game around 800,000Mb?this one only 249,000!

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on May 20, 11 12:35 AM
Dont have any BUY IT/TRY IT tab for this game. Scratching my head in puzlement! Am I the only one?

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on May 20, 11 12:36 AM
Dont have any BUY IT/TRY IT tab for this game. Scratching my head in puzlement! Am I the only one?

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 20, 11 12:37 AM
are you signed in to the game manager evaree?

Edited on 05/20/2011 at 12:38:11 AM PST

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 20, 11 12:42 AM
Hi DeadRiver,

Thanks a lot for posting this thread, I've just stickied it.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on May 20, 11 12:45 AM
Yes

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on May 20, 11 12:53 AM
evaree wrote:Dont have any BUY IT/TRY IT tab for this game. Scratching my head in puzlement! Am I the only one?

Hey Evaree--sorry you're having a problem with the display page, Mine looks very normal--Try It, Buy It, screenshots, play video, system specs, etc. Are you a Game Club member? And as Deadriver asked, do you have Game Manager up and running? Try exiting your browser, logging back on, and linking to the BFG website again--they've been very sluggish this AM. Good luck.

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on May 20, 11 12:54 AM
i had to stopped this download after 55 minutes .......and installing during 10 more without anything worked!new game manager seems to have make some trouble in my computer!

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on May 20, 11 12:56 AM
Game club member since 2009 . Game manager open...even shows a game credit. Never had this problem before. It says if you want to play this game today upate account data which I have also done. Cant figure this out.

Edited on 05/20/2011 at 1:01:47 AM PST

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 20, 11 12:59 AM
evaree, did you check your email? you should have received a new version of the BFG game manager to download. maybe yesterday or the day before or even today.

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on May 20, 11 1:10 AM
No new version received. Now what?

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 20, 11 2:02 AM
evaree you need to Contact Customer Service.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on May 20, 11 2:15 AM
Anyone else having problems with the voice over being to low to hear? I have full sound on the music and others sounds, but when Grandpa talks, I can't hear him. The sound is to low. Anyone else having the same problem?

Lisa

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on May 20, 11 3:13 AM
Maybe I am doing something wrong......I find the magnifying glass and read the instructions and says to click on mailbox (which also is supposed to show sparkles) and nothing happens, can go no further....anyone else having this problem?

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on May 20, 11 3:36 AM
Thanks deadriver. The problem seems to have resolved itself. Phew! Thanks for the time

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on May 20, 11 3:53 AM
i have another installation failed error 766 with this game,and i'm very ,very angry with BF now!in two weeks,two games that can not install,and no help at all from tecnical section!this since the last two updates of game manager!

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on May 20, 11 4:12 AM
Haven't had this probelm with a game in ages....everything is major slow, the mouse icon barely moving across the screen and the load up is very very slow. The game acts like it doesn't have enough RAM to play but I know it certainly does from my system. Heavens, waaaay more complicatd games run without a hiccup.
Anyone having slow running problems?
kris

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on May 20, 11 5:10 AM
kris_cross48 wrote:Haven't had this probelm with a game in ages....everything is major slow, the mouse icon barely moving across the screen and the load up is very very slow. The game acts like it doesn't have enough RAM to play but I know it certainly does from my system. Heavens, waaaay more complicatd games run without a hicup.
Anyone having slow running problems?
kris

YES! I had to change to my regular system cursor and then it ran faster.

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on May 20, 11 5:36 AM
Grammaki, even after changing the curser..which did help a little thank you, this game seems to be in a major stuck mode. Everything else on my computer seems to be ok, I even reinstalled thinking something was amuck with my particular game. Having leaves jerk their way across the screen is painful,,even the sound seems stuck while grandpa is talking.
Any suggestions?
kris

Go to: