nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

Sparkles.

[Post New]by nomatt on May 20, 11 5:50 AM
Dear game developers,
Your game seems quite nice and even though I found it a little too easy I might have bought it. One thing stops me though. STUPID SPARKLES!! If there was a way to turn them off, perhaps. I'm sorry but the lack of this simple option has lost you a sale. I, like so many others, am quite grown up enough to work things out without having every next move pointed out to us. This option to turn them off seems to me to be so basic I can never understand why we are forced to have them?Oh well, at least I'm a little richer.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Sparkles.

[Post New]by belamba on May 20, 11 10:08 AM
Couldn't agree more! I thought it looked a good game, but with sparkles it's a no buy for me.
Why can't they, like so many other game devs, give the option of easy or harder game play?
Can't be that difficult. Makes me feel that game devs think we are all too stupid to work it out!
A sale lost here too for that reason alone!

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Jun 13, 11 6:18 PM
i dont like handholding in a game,,,always skip the tutorial
but i adore sparkles..they look nice
this is a sad confession to make...but a true one

Edited on 06/13/2011 at 6:18:48 PM PST

[Post New]by Samster101 on Nov 10, 11 1:27 PM
I liked the sparkles. It helped when I needed it.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Sparkles.

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 10, 12 6:00 PM
nomatt wrote:Dear game developers,
Your game seems quite nice and even though I found it a little too easy I might have bought it. One thing stops me though. STUPID SPARKLES!! If there was a way to turn them off, perhaps. I'm sorry but the lack of this simple option has lost you a sale. I, like so many others, am quite grown up enough to work things out without having every next move pointed out to us. This option to turn them off seems to me to be so basic I can never understand why we are forced to have them?Oh well, at least I'm a little richer.

For me, the sparkles are necessary BUT having said that, I COMPLETELY AGREE with your point of view.

OPTIONS are ALWAYS a beneficial factor for all game players. For example, I RARELY can buy a TIMED game and complete the game; therefore, I only buy said games that give me the OPTION to play an UNTIMED version.

MEnr56

Go to: