GogiiGrace
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Changes for Return of the Curse

[Post New]by GogiiGrace on May 20, 11 7:57 AM
Hey guys! Here at Gogii Games we’re always listening to your thoughts and really appreciate your feedback. We want our games to be perfect, and we care about what you think. So we thought we’d let you know that we’ve listened; we're working to change the game and make it better.

And we’ll be checking the forums like we always do, to make sure you love the game as much as we do.

Grace

Edited on 05/20/2011 at 12:12:28 PM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Big Updates for Return of the Curse

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 20, 11 8:02 AM
@ GogiiGrace - how lovely of you and the devs to do this Grace. We talk (or should that be Rant and Rave! LOL) Thank you for listening (and reading!)

Kel

eta: spelling, then got caught by urlseek! - he must be looking for page, oops and the 's as well

Edited on 05/20/2011 at 9:47:00 AM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 20, 11 8:11 AM
That is really impressive that you'd not only take notice of the jumble of comments here but to respond so quickly. Thank you.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 20, 11 8:18 AM
By the way, I think this thread should be stickied before it disappears off the first page. It's good info and Gogii really does deserve some kudos for this.

GogiiGrace
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by GogiiGrace on May 20, 11 8:41 AM
You're absolutely more than welcome, guys! We want everyone to have a wonderful experience playing the game and we're more than happy to fix the things that have been preventing that.

Edited on 05/20/2011 at 8:42:03 AM PST

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by kathey12 on May 20, 11 8:50 AM
Hi Grace!

I absolutely adored the first game, and was pleased with the second.

Can I ask that the floating mirror shards be included somewhere in the third game?
I really enjoyed that part of the first game.

Overall, the second was longer and simply quite enjoyable!

Thank you for a fantastic few hours of relaxation!

Sincerely,
Kathey

[Post New]by lmrodda on May 20, 11 9:13 AM
When can we expect the update?

GogiiGrace
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by GogiiGrace on May 20, 11 9:31 AM
@Imrodda Unfortunately I can't give an exact time right now, but we're working to get it to you guys ASAP.

Edited on 05/20/2011 at 9:31:39 AM PST

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on May 20, 11 9:37 AM
Thanks for this - the speed at which you re-acted really is impressive.

Hazel53Xby
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Hazel53Xby on May 20, 11 10:38 AM
THANK YOU FOR THIS VERY VERY GOOD GAME,
The last one was excellent as well. It is very impressive that GOOGII games are tested on old PC as well as new ones. I have an old computer and it runds VISTA and most of GOOGII games I can play and enjoy. Some of other games I have Tech problems with. I am not ready to part with my old computer just yet so thanks again for giving me a chance to enjoy playing your new games without a hitch. Well Done GOOGII devs. I will always buy your games
Love
Hazel

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on May 20, 11 11:01 AM
Hey Grace--How's the weather in New Brunswick? Pretty lousy here in Massachusetts.

What you've just done deserves a Medal for Customer Service! Being sensitive to gamers' opinions and tastes is something that you and GOGII have proven more than once, not only here, but in other sites' forums as well! Good for you!

(Guess you took Cherbtoo's comment about FLASHING LIGHTS to heart, eh?)

Regards, elldee

Edited on 05/20/2011 at 11:02:33 AM PST

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 20, 11 11:10 AM
Hi Grace!

I am delighted beyond WORDS, to hear of this latest news! It was one of my greatest concerns about voicing my complaints with the game, yesterday, because I LOVE Gogii games and I was dumbfounded that I was having so many technical difficulties with this one. The Customer Service staff member offered me a refund, but I declined it because I REALLY want to play this game, over and over, again!

It's important, to me, that when a company is creating a quality product or service, that they receive the kudos and business they DESERVE for keeping good faith with their customers. That's why I only buy games from BFG (I WISH I could say I only buy games made by Gogii, however, I'd be lying, since you don't produce enough of them, quickly enough, to keep me game happy! LOL ).

Nobody enjoys hearing complaints about their work - especially a large number of them. However, I appreciate your openness to listening to us and genuinely making an effort to fix what you can. Dr. Felix has made "housecalls" to my computer three times, in less than a month, and never found ANYTHING wrong with my computer. Unfortunately, your company appears to be the only one concerned and/or aware of the technical glitches in their games. Thus, I ended up getting two replacement coupons for those other nonworkable games, which saddens me. Thanks for being there for our "entertainment" wants!

BigGameFish
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BigGameFish on May 20, 11 11:12 AM
What about the "publisher cannot be verified" glitch after downloading the file?.

GogiiGrace
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by GogiiGrace on May 20, 11 12:04 PM
@Hazel Thank you for playing it, and it's always a pleasure to hear people are enjoying our games!

@elldee Hey there! The weather's been pretty subpar. It's been rainy and chilly for about two weeks now, but we had a brief respite from it with a bit of sun yesterday! Haha, we saw quite a few people are having trouble with the flashing lights, so it's something we definitely want to fix.

@RainbowExplorer Thank you for the kind words, they are very much appreciated by all of us! We do our best to make you guys happy and if that means taking a bit of harsh - but constructive - criticism now and again, it only helps us build better games in the future!

@BigGameFish I'm not sure ... if this is a technical issue with downloading from Big Fish, I think the best way to proceed would be to contact their customer service. They might be able to help!

BigGameFish
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:Changes for Return of the Curse

[Post New]by BigGameFish on May 20, 11 12:49 PM
Sorry about the mix-up GogiiGrace, I actually meant the download from the Gogii website. Still unsure whether or not allow download onto computer.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 22, 11 5:11 PM
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to make sure that each of you saw this posting by GogiiGrace (one of the staff from the developers of this game, Gogii Company), that was placed in this thread on Friday, May 20th. Here she outlines the changes that will be coming with the updated/revised version of this game that they are working on, due to the technical glitches.

For those of you having trouble getting the Strategy Guide to be of much help, I would suggest you check out the Gogii website for the tradition Walkthrough they have there. Though I haven't checked it out myself (my technical problems can't be resolved by any Walkthrough), many others have found it to be helpful to them. Best wishes to you all!

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on May 23, 11 7:01 AM
This is great! My snafu was in the bonus game. The little gears somehow got on top of each other and the smallest gear disappeard and I can't go any further.'
I would appreciate a fix to that.
I got past the other little blips to me, but major for some of you. I hope they give you a fix real soon!

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 23, 11 2:34 PM
I thought others would appreciate hearing this update from GogiiGrace. Hopefully, the BIG FIX will arrive SOON, as I'm very anxious to get back to playing this game!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 23, 11 3:30 PM
nanaseaweed wrote:This is great! My snafu was in the bonus game. The little gears somehow got on top of each other and the smallest gear disappeard and I can't go any further.'
I would appreciate a fix to that.
I got past the other little blips to me, but major for some of you. I hope they give you a fix real soon!

Hi nana - have you tried to see if the skip button works (even if you haven't got all the gears.

Kel

Go to: