bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Emma and the Inventor!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 20, 11 8:57 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Emma and the Inventor on our blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the Emma and the Inventor Walkthrough.

Happy Gaming!

biged49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Emma and the Inventor!

[Post New]by biged49 on May 20, 11 10:03 AM
To whomever spends all this time putting up the walkthroughs,THANKYOU!I couldn't play these games without you!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 20, 11 9:43 PM
biged49 wrote:To whomever spends all this time putting up the walkthroughs,THANKYOU!I couldn't play these games without you!

Welcome to the forums, biged49!!

Thanks so much for the kind words! Myself and the other writers work very hard and always appreciate hearing from the players.

Have fun and enjoy the game!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on May 22, 11 8:40 PM
Oh YAY! Thanks for the walkthrough Prpldva and others! I'm off to find the help for that pipe puzzle on the side porch. With no skips on the puzzles I've done pretty good so far. The pipe puzzles usually don't bother me but this one is just got me very thankful there is a blog walkthrough! YAY!

[Post New]by lbielski on Mar 14, 12 2:32 PM
could you please tell me where the green gem for the dolls eye comes from. I keep reading the walkthrough and cant find it . I just seems to appear on the tray.

Go to: