The Big Bang Story

[Post New]by MrsWard2002 on May 20, 11 5:39 PM
Help -- Level 3 -- Somehow I think I solved a mini puzzle, the machine where you put in 3132 (I think those were the numbers) before I got the compass. Now when I click on the camera, I can see the compass, but it won't let me get the compass. Anyone else have this problem? And you can't skip over mini puzzles....I need the compass so that I complete the puzzle.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Re:The Big Bang Story

[Post New]by textrekkie on May 20, 11 6:36 PM
Hello MrsWard and Welcome to the Pond.

LOL - I take it you mean The "Tiny" Bang Story. Isn't this a great game!?!

Wish I could help, however, I'm just about to finish level 2 (it's taking me forever, but I haven't used a hint yet...).

Here is the link for the game forum here--perhaps you can find some help there:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2312.page

You can just copy and past the link in your browser.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance - but wishing you the best of luck in finding the answer.

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on May 21, 11 5:15 PM
Mrsward2000, I don't think you can go back,once you've solved the puzzle. Since you're only on level 3,your best bet is to go to the main menu ,delete yourself and start over. I know, it sucks, but you won't be able to complete the game unless you do.
I played it and liked it a lot. So will you,if you can finish it.Good Luck!

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on May 21, 11 5:19 PM
MsWard - have you solved the map puzzle yet? (the one on the tree door - where you have to put the three colors in order?)

Once I solved the map puzzle it let me get the compass.

Hope this helps!

Edited on 05/21/2011 at 5:20:52 PM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 22, 11 1:30 PM
Hey Fishies!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm moving this thread over to our The Tiny Bang Story Forum page. This way it will be easier for other TBS players to join to the conversation!

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Go to: