does this game have skips for the puzzles ??

[Post New]by lovestoseek on May 20, 11 7:22 PM
I didn't see any I like skips..

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Re:does this game have skips for the puzzles ??

[Post New]by Micha1234 on May 20, 11 8:20 PM
I didn't see any either.... I don't like that at all.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 20, 11 11:52 PM
No, but trust me - if I succeeded to solve all the puzzles, it will be a child play for you (usually I skip all of them)...

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on May 21, 11 1:58 PM
I'm a industrious skipper, too.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on May 21, 11 2:13 PM
No skips it seems but the clues are all there. Cute game,

[Post New]by SandyBasket2000 on May 22, 11 5:54 AM
Unless you are pipe challenged like me! Going to find the solution for connecting the pipes on the porch! Not easy for me...I am not mechanical in any stretch of the imagination.

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by gailweis on May 22, 11 7:55 AM
Uh oh! Haven't gotten to the pipes yet. Boy, am I in trouble! Sandy, I am also definitely pipe-challenged. Can almost never figure those darn things out. Hope there's a solution in the walk-through!

Gail

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on May 22, 11 8:11 AM
I'm pipe-challenged too! Just downloaded and haven't had the chance to try it. Will let you know, if you're a puzzle-game lover, you may like:
Magnetic Adventure
Nanda's Island
They're physics-based, great games.
Shasta24

[Post New]by llenzi on May 22, 11 1:45 PM
Witth no skips this game is useless. I am stuck at the fusebox and cannot go any further. This makes it a waste of money. I knoticed from all the other replies, everyone asks the same question. Where are the skips?

[Post New]by notpolcorrect on May 23, 11 4:00 PM
no skips, and I am totally aggravated!!! I am stuck at the pipe puzzle for hours, blahhh. lol. gonna go thru the walkthru to figure it out, driving me nuts.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 23, 11 7:38 PM
There is no reason for skips, in this game. There is a Walkthrough available, none of the puzzles are TIMED, AND [for those of you having trouble with the pipe puzzle[ - the REASON you are having trouble with it is that you haven't read the Walkthrough closely enough.

THIS is an ORIGINAL PIPE PUZZLE. In it, the pipes CHANGE PLACES WITH EACH OTHER. They don't just rotate around in one place, like the typical pipe puzzle does. All of the puzzles are fairly easy and short, in this game. Most of them are charming and involve little miniature worlds, with adorable creatures in them that are heart-warming, bright, colorful, creative, imaginative, and FUN!

Just use the Walkthrough that is available and this game will bring you enjoyment, unlike most games that have been the trend, lately. Best wishes!

wizard54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by wizard54 on May 23, 11 8:08 PM
The answers to the puzzles are in the Walkthrough.

logbump
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by logbump on May 24, 11 7:45 AM
Once I missed doing the fuse puzzle correctly, it doesn't reset withe the proper numbers, and I have reinstalled, changed players all to no avail. Wish there was a reset button!

[Post New]by cassem2 on May 24, 11 1:42 PM
I could use help on those pipes. I've been working on this for almost 3 hrs. I must be severely pipe challenged.lol

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 24, 11 1:59 PM
Hey everyone!

As mentioned above, you'll be able to find the solutions to all of the puzzles in our Emma and the Inventor Walkthrough. (you can click on this link)

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 05/24/2011 at 2:01:36 PM PST

Go to: