bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Solitaire Kingdom Supreme technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 21, 11 9:20 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Solitaire Kingdom Supreme technical issues here only

[Post New]by satexasgirl on May 21, 11 9:52 AM
I beta tested this game and did not have any problems. Twice now the game has frozen on me in the middle of the second hand. The first time it happened I exited out of the game through the task manager. I attempted to restart the game, but nothing happened. When I started the task manager, the game was not showing, but when I clicked on the game icon in the the game manager I got a message saying another game was running. So...I restarted the computer, uninstalled. and then re-downloaded the game. Same thing happened, I was able to play a bit more into the second hand, but it froze again. As I type this I'm waiting for the game to start, because I did click play again and of course, I'm getting the same message about another game running. I rarely have this sort of problem. As I typed that last statement the game started-sort of. I had to exit out using the task manager. It's a shame really, I would have like to have seen if any changes were made or not.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on May 21, 11 1:48 PM
Crashed my computer so I uninstalled it. In the process, I got an error message about needing to change my resolution settings to 1024x768 - which was exactly what they *were* set at.

chrishenri
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by chrishenri on May 22, 11 3:02 PM
I hardly ever have probelms with games but this one there have been soo many. uninstalled it twice, would keep saying it was running when it wasn't. too bad, I think I would of enjoyed it.

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Jun 5, 11 12:44 PM

This seems to be a minor bug that doesn't really adversely affect the gameplay. Anyway, I had exausted all my turns through the turn deck - I'm assuming that during three-card-draw the waste cards can no longer be recycled to the turn deck when there are fewer than three cards left. I then used the hint feature, but the hint suggested flipping a card from the turn deck, which again, could not be used at that point. Since I couldn't find another move, and the hint system was not working properly in this instance, I was forced to surrender the game. Unless there's something I'm not aware of, the game should have indicated at that point that there were no more moves (shrugs).

Great game, regardless. This is now my favorite klondike style solitaire game - klondike is my favorite, btw. The powerup cards really kick this game up a few notches. Much more fun than the vanilla game. This is one of those unique games that you never seem to get tired of.

[Post New]by willsmum on Jan 20, 12 3:20 AM
I have been playingthis game for ages now. Once it like refreshed itself, setting eveuthing back to zero as if I was playing the game form new. I thought it was something my boyfriend has done, but it has happened again now. It's very annoying

mrsimi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mrsimi on Feb 20, 12 11:01 AM
I was playing the original game this morning but this afternoon I opened it and got a new edition. I already had 8/12 awards and was working on the 9th.
Now i'm starting over with nothing and all the deck cards are locked except the griffin.' What happened?

[Post New]by maryannirb on Aug 9, 12 7:15 AM
Since installation of Mountain Lion no audio on SKS.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 9, 12 9:42 AM
Hi maryannirb,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the audio in this game now!

Please get in touch with our Mac Support team so they can work with you directly to see if there are any adjustments that can be made now that you are on Mountain Lion.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

bfgMonongahela

Go to: