Game Over Too Quickly

[Post New]by imahippy on May 21, 11 10:46 AM
Don't bother getting this one, it's over way too fast. The demo is over in 20 minutes and the game only lasts for about another 45 minutes.

Re:Game Over Too Quickly

[Post New]by mike_farren on May 21, 11 12:46 PM
Don't listen to him. Perhaps I'm just getting older, but the demo has lasted 'bout a half-hour for me so far, and I'm not done. Not the most challenging of games, true, but nicely done just the same. Give it a try.

catzzz666
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by catzzz666 on Jun 28, 11 5:49 AM
Listen to him, it's way too short. I finished the demo with 26 mins to spare and then bought the game, then I got another hour at tops before it ended. I thought when I found the Grandfather, the game would Really begin. It didn't, it ended just as I got really interested. I did complain and got a coupon code so I'm not too upset. It's a shame though cos apart from how short the game was, it was great fun.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jul 8, 11 9:35 PM
I AM going to listen to him, been there done that, to many times in the past, NOT getting burned AGAIN
Its like doing the same thing, over and over again, and expecting different results, NOT going to happen .
Well those are my thoughts for today, happy gaming everyone

[Post New]by Samster101 on Nov 10, 11 1:22 PM
I actually thought it was a good amont of time. There were some challenging puzzles. I really enjoyed it.

Nancy56789
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Nancy56789 on Mar 9, 12 4:07 PM
Like others I thought there would be more to the game after Grandfather was found, another adventure with both characters perhaps. I was stunned that it was done so quickly.
As much as I did enjoy the gameplay and puzzles, I would not recommend this game because of the length.

[Post New]by memebillie on Jun 11, 12 3:02 PM
Agree with most - I'm a little slower than most - but it was still way to short even for me and I like the easy ones. Was really looking forward to finding Grandpa and all the great adventures we where going to have. It was like more than half the game was missing. I was lucky I got this on a $2.99 day so don't feel to burned, maybe just scorched!!!

Go to: