bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Escape from Thunder Island forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 22, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Escape from Thunder Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape from Thunder Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nan1022
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Escape from Thunder Island forum

[Post New]by nan1022 on May 24, 11 7:11 AM
Found over 80 coins. Isn't there a special feature that opens up or is it just the hint at a sequel coming up?

af623985
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by af623985 on May 24, 11 5:29 PM
Collected over 80 coins but no bonus game.Is there something I should be doing?

Edited on 05/24/2011 at 8:54:31 PM PST

[Post New]by thebeau on Jun 3, 11 9:47 PM
I am in the third chapter and I am unable to find the last puzzle piece. I have searched and searched and can't move on until I do the last puzzle. Help?

[Post New]by DonnaMahony on Jun 15, 11 12:18 PM
af623985 wrote:Collected over 80 coins but no bonus game.Is there something I should be doing?

Same here, nothing at all!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 15, 11 9:46 PM
nan1022 wrote:Found over 80 coins. Isn't there a special feature that opens up or is it just the hint at a sequel coming up?

That's what I got after the credits. I think that was the bonus because the info indicated the bonus for 80 coins was extra scenes.

Edited on 06/15/2011 at 9:47:30 PM PST

COQ10
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by COQ10 on Sep 24, 11 3:47 PM
thebeau wrote:I am in the third chapter and I am unable to find the last puzzle piece. I have searched and searched and can't move on until I do the last puzzle. Help?

COQ10
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by COQ10 on Sep 24, 11 3:50 PM
I noticed you asked about the last puzzle piece in June, so this comment is late. I am also having difficulty finding the last puzzle piece. There isn't enough detailed help. Hopefully I can find an answer somewhere. Probably you have been helped by this time. Good Luck, COQ10

[Post New]by panzerboy on Dec 6, 11 11:50 PM
Whenever I get stuck in a game, as a last resort I go to gamezebo-bing, locate the walkthrough for the game, and always find the answers there. The puzzle pieces you are looking for are outlined, along with all the other items you need in this game.

[Post New]by girldrummer on Aug 2, 12 6:57 AM
Hi,
just started playing the game. How do you get the 4 stones lite at the same time?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 2, 12 10:09 AM
Hi girldrummer and Welcome to the Forums.

I haven't played through this game myself, but I did find another thread here that I think is talking about the puzzle you're asking about:

Blue and Yellow Gems and the lights

Also, we do have a walkthrough on our blog. It goes through the whole game and shows you where everything is and how to solve all the puzzles. I always use one any time I get stuck in one of my games.

Here's a link that will take you right there:

Escape from Thunder Island Walkthrough

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by girldrummer on Aug 3, 12 11:19 AM
thank you it helped alot now I'm stuck on the stupid part where the circle with the blue red yellow flashing buttons are

Go to: