DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Post any Escape from Thunder Island technical issues here only.

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 22, 11 12:11 AM
Post Escape from Thunder Island techical issues here,

Edited on 05/22/2011 at 2:50:25 AM PST

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Re:Post any Escape from Thunder Island technical issues here only.

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 22, 11 2:28 AM
Hi DeadRiver,

thanks for starting this thread. I've gone ahead and stickied it for you.

Fishies, if you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by mzd620 on May 22, 11 5:48 AM
after downloading the game when I'm @ the beach where the airplane is n I go into the airplane n start 2 look 4 objects I cannot pick up the fishing pole next 2 the door . I click on it n I still cannot pick it up ? can someone please help me?

[Post New]by Christineinmich on May 22, 11 6:58 AM
I can't pick up the fishing pole either. I've looked for another object to combine it with but that doesn't work either. The hint goes right to it but I just can't pick it up. Anyone know a trick??

[Post New]by LIFEISBLESSED on May 22, 11 10:29 AM
I tried this game for 25 minutes, when I got to the **** where you need to pick up the dice and the fork, I couldn't pick them up. The cursor swhirls around when you click too many times trying to pick up these items, without success.

I think it would be a great game if the glitches get fixed.

fishing pole

[Post New]by MississippiNana on May 22, 11 6:41 PM
Well, I can see that I not the only one here that cannot pick up the fishing pole, this looked like it might be a good game. Has anyone figured out what is the problem with the fishing pole? I don't appreciate having to waste 10 minutes of demo time trying to pick up the fishing pole.

Post any Escape from Thunder Island technical issues here only.

[Post New]by artic1214 on May 23, 11 11:11 AM
DeadRiver wrote:Post Escape from Thunder Island techical issues here,

i'm stuck in the dungeon and can't pick up anything and don't have any of my tools in tray at bottom of game

[Post New]by redhead047 on May 23, 11 12:49 PM
I don't have the vines to finish my outrigger, Where can I find them. The hint tells me where to put the vines, HELP

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 12:57:02 PM PST

[Post New]by bbbplays on May 23, 11 4:28 PM
i just finished the game Escape from Thunder Island and it won't give my bonus game. It just keeps looping through the cartoon tag and goes to the strart game screen. If I press play, it loops to the cartoon again...I gathered well over the 80 gold coins and received the bonus game message....Help...Thank you...

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 4:40:41 PM PST

Re:Post any Escape from Thunder Island clogs for the wheel repair technical issues here only.

[Post New]by hockeygrandma1 on May 24, 11 5:03 PM
I have found three clogs, supposedly. I'm trying to open the wall. It keeps telling me to find the clogs to repair the wheel. I have three clogs one went on the other two won't fit. Are there more then three clogs somewhere else?

PENNYJS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by PENNYJS on May 24, 11 5:53 PM
I'm in break neck falls and I can not get the sun key to go into place. I check the forum and did as it said and the lights just won't work. Any help out there. Would deleting it and reinstalling help? thanks Penny

[Post New]by lscollier71 on May 24, 11 8:08 PM
I;m also stuck in the dungeon and can't pick-up anything. what's the deal

[Post New]by LYNDAHINDLE on May 25, 11 5:31 PM
IN THE DEVILS DUNGEON ALL ITEMS IN THE INVENTORY NOT SHOWING

[Post New]by ktchrchele on May 25, 11 6:04 PM
I am also in the dungeon. I have the stick with the hook on it but I cannot get it to drag the backpack. I even started the game over in a new name. I am at the same point and cannot get it to work.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on May 25, 11 6:44 PM
PENNYJS wrote:I'm in break neck falls and I can not get the sun key to go into place. I check the forum and did as it said and the lights just won't work. Any help out there. Would deleting it and reinstalling help? thanks Penny

Hi Penny
If I understand it right, I thought that the sun key went into the tiny star shaped spot below the 3 cogs. That is needed to finish that scene. ????

[Post New]by LYNDAHINDLE on May 26, 11 5:42 AM
LYNDAHINDLE wrote:IN THE DEVILS DUNGEON ALL ITEMS IN THE INVENTORY NOT SHOWING

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on May 27, 11 1:32 PM
Like game so far but can't seem to pick up all gold coins, I click and there is a white spot on some and actual pickup on others..
Have 29 more min on trial and would like to reinstall to play last 29 min and see if it is better. Can that be done?? or do I just loose the remaining trial time.
It was a nice change to smile and laugh during a game , nice change of pace

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by zunan on May 28, 11 6:20 PM
the walkthrough says the last puzzle piece is with the two statues where you put the puzzle together..it is not there.. bought the game ...re played another name ,, it is not there anyone else having this problem will try un install then re install...

Dungeon problems too

[Post New]by drsooz on May 29, 11 2:42 PM
I'm also stuck in the dungeon. I was able to put together the pole with the hook and the rope but it won't let me click on the backpack at all. HELP!

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Screen Flickers, Selecting a tool from inventory and Bonus game issues

[Post New]by A1psyko on Jun 1, 11 12:07 PM
On some scenes the screen will flicker. If I am using one of the tools from my inventory it causes me to lose the tool, having to pick it up again. Glad we aren't penalized for wrong clicks as this would be an issue. Still haven't figured out why the screen flickers on some scenes while others work great. There also seems to be an issue selecting the tools, sometimes it takes 2-3 clicks before the tool will stick to the cursor so I can use it.
Lastly, I didn't get the bonus game either. I did get a screen that said I had found 80 coins (or however many I needed) and that I had won the bonus game to wait until after the credits and it would allow me to play. The cartoon after the credits just keeps playing.
Now what do I do?

Go to: