medals

[Post New]by jfinnin8 on May 22, 11 12:56 AM
I have put both of te codes into the machine at least 4 times and I cannot seem to get the telekenisis medal with the hand on it. I have stated the game over three times and I get stuck at the elevator without the fifth medal that I need to continue the game. It is a good game up to that point. I am really getting frutrated with the game. Could someone please tell me what is happening to the game? I have reinstalled it three times and still have the problem.

The two codes that i entered into the machine are as follows: A27A597; and
C68B104 without getting the fifth medal.

HELP! PLEASE?

Re:medals

[Post New]by blc12552 on Jun 1, 11 11:58 PM
I'm having the same problem. I've gotten the 4 medals but can't get the 5th one. I don't have a screwdriver and can't find a way to get one. I have a nexus tube, a horse shoe, wire cable, and a fishing net but can't use them anywhere. This is the 2nd collector's edition game I have bought and gotten about three quarters of the way through and then can't go any further. Any help would be appreciated.

sissymaria
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sissymaria on Jun 2, 11 11:03 AM
Same problem, can't get the medal with the hand. Have gone over & over the game & the Strategy guide. Anyone figured this out yet. Would appreciate the help......

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Jun 8, 11 11:47 AM
I am having the same problem, cant find the last medal nor screwdriver

BabsH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by BabsH on Jun 17, 11 9:23 AM
This is getting rediculous!!!! I played first game and could not find the monster disc...when I did find where it was I could not open the journal to get it....played game second time and got the monster and now I can't get the hand with the ball. Went to every walkthrough site and none offered any solution! I really don't want to play a third time. Seems I might be doing something out of sequence? I havee also gone to every room and hit hint and it tells me "nothing more to do here". What is wrong with this game? Seems alot of people are having the same problem!!!!!!!!!

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

medals

[Post New]by craskehouse on Jun 18, 11 12:33 AM
jfinnin8 wrote:I have put both of te codes into the machine at least 4 times and I cannot seem to get the telekenisis medal with the hand on it. I have stated the game over three times and I get stuck at the elevator without the fifth medal that I need to continue the game. It is a good game up to that point. I am really getting frutrated with the game. Could someone please tell me what is happening to the game? I have reinstalled it three times and still have the problem.

The two codes that i entered into the machine are as follows: A27A597; and
C68B104 without getting the fifth medal.

HELP! PLEASE?

Did you press the enter/ok button after putting in the code? I kept forgetting.

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Jun 18, 11 12:34 AM
Gisellesc60 wrote:I am having the same problem, cant find the last medal nor screwdriver

You wont find the screw driver untill you go down in the lift.

[Post New]by landlkovacs on Jul 22, 11 8:45 PM
I found the solution if anyone needs it. Back out of the elevator into the room and click on the card machine. The solution is A27A957. After you feed that in, you gain the last medal with the hand on it and can activate the elevator.

[Post New]by bozo919 on Dec 22, 11 9:35 PM
How can you go down in the lift if you need all 5 medals to get down there? I need the screwdriver in order to get the 2 medals I need that are above the doorways. I feel like I'm stuck in a corner! No screwdriver, no lift. No lift, no medals. I'm confused.

Go to: