bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Magic Academy forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Magic Academy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magic Academy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

twozamum
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Welcome to Magic Academy forum

[Post New]by twozamum on Sep 22, 08 3:45 PM
Thank you

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 8:35 AM
This was a cool game , great story line , and it does make you think...4

mizes2008
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by mizes2008 on Aug 6, 09 10:15 AM
I am stuck on the portrat with the large beard. There is no example to go by and my brain will not see the correct tiles to place in what position. I have tried about 20 times now with only 4 minutes to work with no success.

[Post New]by showmethemoney on Aug 23, 09 9:56 AM
i need help with something
i have got stuck on level 17 and everytime i try and few times the game will freeze and then i have to restart the game
and im not able to save the level im at please can anyone help me i know how to solve the pic but if i play to long game just stops i like this game but i want to be able to save the level im at not wishing to go back to level 7

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Aug 26, 09 10:39 AM
If you like this game you might want to try Christmasville. I was afraid it would be too juvenile. It's not. It has cute elements in it but definitely adult dialogues and topics. Very festive. It is very much like Magic Academy. Chevy

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Aug 26, 09 1:59 PM
Please help me with Magic Academy stage 12. You have to put tiles together to form a picture of an old man. I have tried looking everywhere for a finished picture and could not find one. I have tried many, many times without success to put this picture together and can't do it. Any help is appreciated. Chevy

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Tips on Stage 12

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Aug 26, 09 4:56 PM
I finally finished the portrait of the old man in Stage 12. I am not very good at giving tips but I will try. The best time to do this portrait is at night with low light or no light on. When tiles are in the right place they will lose their edges. The top of the man's head is covered with a pillow looking hat. The tile with the largest view of his face is in the second row horizontally and the third row vertically. The two tiles with the writing on them are on the last row to your left. Third and fourth from the bottom. The old man is holding a pipe in one hand ( this will be on your left) and a long wand in his right. The old man is wearing a round pendant. The other jeweled pieces are part of the wand. The sky will be on your left. The piece with a white square sits on top of the two tiles with writing on them. Keep playing it and you will figure it out. I hope this helps. Chevy

[Post New]by shebadog on Oct 22, 09 9:30 PM
Could anyone tell me how to get the Magic Academy walkthrough? Thanks. Shebadog

[Post New]by kichosmother on Nov 8, 09 9:09 PM
Just a quick tip. On one of the levels. I can't remember which, the items to look for lists a bush. They really want you to get a Brush. I think it was 17 or 18. I enjoyed the game, but was annoyed with the lack of proper English. Some of the sentences really didn't make much sense.

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Nov 8, 09 9:19 PM
Aha........so I wasn't going nuts looking for the bush that is really a brush!!

[Post New]by oldman83 on Nov 11, 09 3:10 PM
After tearing out what little hair I have, I came to the Forum for some help. Thanks to chevyqueen for his or her hints, descriptive as they where.

I think I can do one better with another hint I came across, sorry I don't know the authors name.

Go to the program files and work your way down to:
program files/magicacdemy/data/minigames/mgfon5.jpg and here in all its glory is a picture of the wizard.

[Post New]by oldman83 on Nov 11, 09 3:24 PM
oops!
Forgot to say what my problem was. Magic Academy, lvl12 has a portrait of an old man in pieces to put together. % minutes doesn't seem to be enough time for us old folk.

[Post New]by susanboehlje on Dec 15, 09 5:27 PM
I am also having trouble with stage 17. My question is, why do I have to go all the way back to the dragon photo, then the lab vials, then the spiders, etc. I had to stop a few times and every time I started again I got defaulted all the way back to the dragon photo, etc. I am sick of the dragon photo, the vials, the spiders. How can I just start back where I stopped and not have to do all these repeats?

[Post New]by jqueline67 on Apr 30, 10 8:00 AM
shebadog wrote:Could anyone tell me how to get the Magic Academy walkthrough? Thanks. Shebadog

lildawnie
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lildawnie on Mar 1, 11 10:18 AM
I played the trial of MA with no problems. Liked the game, bought it, installed it. But now in the first room, when i try to click on the parts to the Master's sylabus, it throws up an x and penalizes me for wrong clicks. The trial worked so I don't think it's a graphics issue. Help?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 1, 11 11:48 AM
Hi lildawnie,

You might want to try starting over with a new player profile to see if this helps. If you're still unable to progress, you're welcome to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link)! Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Menesa
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Menesa on Apr 27, 11 8:19 PM
I got this game thinking it would wile away some time while I minding my 8 yr old g.son... his opinion after playing for just over 40 mins "its really boring and for babies Nan can I play something better? "
I played about 30 min by myself and have to agree its really really BORING!

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on May 8, 11 5:32 PM
An OK game, not one that I'd ever play again.

orabashary
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by orabashary on Oct 23, 11 5:31 PM
twozamum wrote:Thank you

Go to: