bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 22, 11 10:30 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

**Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.**

Re:Post any Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by boggert on May 24, 11 6:03 AM
Like lots of other people I'm finding this game full of glitches. At the moment I'm stopped because I can't get to Cairo. I've tried several times. I really can't be bothered reinstalling the game and starting from the beginning again. Perhaps BigFish should withdraw this game as it's causing so many people problems? I've never had any trouble with any others.

[Post New]by virtualadventure on Jun 30, 11 9:33 AM
my game was fun but i am currently stuck and i believe it is due to a glitch in the game. I am at the part where i need toner for the printer. I went to Antoine/janitor for the toner and the dialoge said that he gave it to me and the janitor actually handed it to me when he said that he was, but it never showed up in my inventory (i still have only the empty toner cartridge in my inventory).
I consulted several different walkthroughs to see if there was anything that i could have been missing, but there is not.
I cannot continue as none of the characters will speak with me again until i make this copy - with the toner that the janitor already game me (as far as the game is concerned). Since all i really have is the empty toner that i started with, i cannot proceed. I am stuck. And it is due to the game's error, not mine.

Thank you,
Ginger

[Post New]by sue28659 on Nov 5, 11 7:02 PM
My problem is on the yacht. I cannot place the cane to block the door to keep the intruder contained. I have tied the knot in the rope but that is as far as I can go without solving the glitch. The timer comes up, the intruder fires the dart 'killing' Sylvie and then the game returns to the main menu. What can I do? I purchased in Oct so most of the problems I have read about have been ironed out. Where to now or do I just steer clear of City Interactive games?

avndh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by avndh on Nov 20, 11 12:57 PM
I think I've got a glitch as well. I haven't seen any posts on this, but I can't remove the ramrod from the gun in order to open the drawer in the chest?

Must I re-do this entire game now? This is the first one of these "interactive" games I've purchased, and so far I am not at all satisfied.

Any one know if this can be fixed?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 20, 11 1:01 PM
avndh wrote:I think I've got a glitch as well. I haven't seen any posts on this, but I can't remove the ramrod from the gun in order to open the drawer in the chest?

Must I re-do this entire game now? This is the first one of these "interactive" games I've purchased, and so far I am not at all satisfied.

Any one know if this can be fixed?
It's a combination of right-click and left-click.

[Post New]by cathy22raul23 on Apr 24, 14 8:50 AM
Haven't received any posts on this but Really need help with this glitch. I have tried and tried to open the watch (chronometer). I can pick it up but nothing happens; it won't open. I've also tried clicking on different areas of the watch; still no luck. tried putting wet swab on watch, still nothing. I've looked at walkthroughs and there isn't anything there that I haven't tried. Can someone help me?

Go to: