Level 7

[Post New]by rustinator on May 22, 11 7:25 PM
I got to the clue where it says behind the blue cushion. I go to the two places and there is nothing behind the blue cushions. The hint in each scene tells me to go to the other location. Reading the discussions, there are only 2 locations...any suggestions?
Thanks.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Level 7

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 22, 11 11:25 PM
rustinator wrote:I got to the clue where it says behind the blue cushion. I go to the two places and there is nothing behind the blue cushions. The hint in each scene tells me to go to the other location. Reading the discussions, there are only 2 locations...any suggestions?
Thanks.

I would suggest that you go to 1 of the 2 locations and when the hint button is refilled, click on it and see what it says. If it says to go to another location, then go ahead and do that and then wait for the button to refill again and then click on it again and in SHOULD give you the item you're looking for.

The one thing also I found was that you don't click ON the item -- don't click ON the blue cushion but click somewhere around it; I found that it didn't move the object to help you find the letter, just showed you the general area wherein you'll find the letter.

MEnr56

Go to: