where is "near blue jar"?

[Post New]by needy1 on May 22, 11 7:49 PM
i checked in the where horses are and inside the room where chest and all the jars are and clicked everywhere but nothing! hint tells me to search other location but where?? so frustrating!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

where is "near blue jar"?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 22, 11 11:19 PM
needy1 wrote:i checked in the where horses are and inside the room where chest and all the jars are and clicked everywhere but nothing! hint tells me to search other location but where?? so frustrating!!

Each scene has 2 locations -- some have to be unlocked by a real easy puzzle while others you can get to with the arrows. The difficult thing that I had in locating the 2nd location was that sometimes the arrows would show up in the middle of the scene, sometimes in the middle edge of the screen, etc. Go slowly around the screen and you should either come to an icon that looks like a puzzle piece or double arrows.

When you do need to go to another location -- AFTER you've found it -- the hint will be used up by telling you that you need to go to the other location and after it refills, you can use it to find the item that you're looking for.

MEnr56

Go to: