Glitch in Software??

[Post New]by Eljay777P on May 22, 11 9:00 PM
I play hidden picture games all the time and this one "Murder, She Wrote"has been quite good until the second visit to the research lab. I can not get the plunger to drain the sink. It looks like I have done all the right things; the plunger is put together and I have positioned it over the sink and it just goes back to its leaning position next to the sink. I can't go any further. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, played to that point in the game under another name, and I'm out of ideas. Is there someone out there who can help me? I'm not a computer guru, I know just enough to get into trouble!
Thanks

Edited on 05/22/2011 at 9:01:01 PM PST

Re:Glitch in Software??

[Post New]by amanda1702 on Jun 11, 11 3:55 AM
hi, i had the same trouble, if you place your cruiser arrown in the middle of the sink it should work. good luck.

Tlucas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tlucas on Aug 21, 11 10:48 AM
I had no difficulty until Book 3...cannot match the footprints and even tho I took the 30 min penalty for 'skipping', cannot move on! I have had trouble with lots of DFG games in the last 6 months or so...think it is time to drop out and try some other site.

[Post New]by Carole1216 on Jun 14, 12 2:54 AM
I'm also having trouble with book 3 of Murder She Wrote....first chapter...I have completed everything including matching the strips to create a bill but it stays on the list and I can not move on. Any ideas on how to correct this? Carole 1216

[Post New]by Carole1216 on Jun 14, 12 3:01 PM
I tried starting over in Book 3...now I have no sound! How do I get a new game and get rid of this one? Carole 1216

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jun 14, 12 3:24 PM
Are you all playing on a PC or a MAC (not an iPhone)? I never had a problem with the game (PC) but it's been a long time since I played it. Blog has a walkthrough. If that doesn't help either use Live Chat (M - F 8 AM - 7 PM PDT if you're a Game Club member) or use the green envelope under your profile to the right of the page.

[Post New]by MinnaFish on Jul 10, 12 4:07 PM
Murder She Wrote book 3 can't get pass the footprints. Tried all suggestions but it won't let me get pass. Playing on a PC Please help

Brooke_Lyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Brooke_Lyn on Oct 17, 12 11:18 PM
Sorry other people had trouble but glad it's not just me! I'm risking sounding like the gamefish Queen of whiners here but good grief you just want things you buy to work!!
This game IS so Jam packed with glitches, trying to just play is a miserable game in itself! Couldn't finish Book 2 from glitches and having to re-do the match paper puzzle game even though you know it's right! Saved my game on examine all (white notes/receipts) whatever on the glass table.. When I came back they were gone and I couldn't move? Had to quit and start again.. Gave up and moved to book 3, Never finished book 2. Now on book 3 I'm also at the footprints made me re-do match the treads over and over and overrr? Finally got back to the garage and footprints. Now I cant move at all! It says there is 1 more footprint. If there is, I can't find it, can't skip it or use a hint? It's completely stuck there! So book 3 is useless too? This game is so full of glitches for such a small graphics game! Didn't see anyone figure out what to do on here either?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 17, 12 11:36 PM
Hi there Brooke Lyn,
Most of us who played this game in 2009 on PC, probably didn't have the same tech issues. The other posts here are from June/July some time after the game was released on other platforms.
And I see there is no stickied forum for you to post your problems.
I would suggest that you contact CS via the on the RHS of this page ... they are great with helping people with their gaming problems. Don't forget to mention which version of the game you are playing.
PS Whilst I understand your frustration and reason for wanting to be noticed, please try not to use all bold text in the future, some of us with older eyes find it difficult to read.
I hope you get your problem sorted out.
Cheers

Brooke_Lyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Brooke_Lyn on Oct 18, 12 4:45 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there Brooke Lyn,
Most of us who played this game in 2009 on PC, probably didn't have the same tech issues. The other posts here are from June/July some time after the game was released on other platforms.
And I see there is no stickied forum for you to post your problems.
I would suggest that you contact CS via the on the RHS of this page ... they are great with helping people with their gaming problems. Don't forget to mention which version of the game you are playing.
PS Whilst I understand your frustration and reason for wanting to be noticed, please try not to use all bold text in the future, some of us with older eyes find it difficult to read.
I hope you get your problem sorted out.
Cheers

Oh sorry about the bold, I didn't realize it was on hope it's not now it all looks the same? I thought I was in the right place, when I was under Murder She Wrote Glitch in Software? I'm new to Bigfish, having a hard time figuring some things out! I'll find my way around eventually!

Thanks,
Brooke

Go to: