nobodyz
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

My First BFG Purchase: Tumblebugs

[Post New]by nobodyz on May 22, 11 11:13 PM
The first purchase I ever made with BigFish Games, and I haven't looked back since. I tried ****, I tried Steam (which is getting a little better), I tried all the online games like Yahoo Chess and MSN Backgammon. They were ... okay. But Big Fish Games made everything simple and clear from the start. And that was way before they had created the Game Manager. My first purchase with them was September of 2005. That's a long time to stick with a gaming company, for me, anyway. Only one other company held my attention as steadfastly, and that was Blizzard. That is who created World of Warcraft and all it's pre-quels. And yes, I am comparing the two companies because they both listen to their customers; each in their own way.

Big Fish Games is a good company that was built on high standards. Even though the recession has made staying a paying member impossible for me, they still allow me to take part in forums. I'm grateful for that because I've bought at least 40 (as of May 2012, now over 50) games from them: more than all other gaming companies combined (going back to my childhood included)!!! Way more. Thank you Big Fish. Never thought something as "silly" as Tumblebugs would get me hooked on a company, but it was so much more than that. Thanks for the intelligent demo that allows people to try before buying, and mostly thanks for listening to us little fish.
That makes all the difference in the world. I have been a proud member and still consider myself one, paying or not.

Edited on 05/25/2012 at 12:46:09 AM PST

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:My First BFG Purchase: Tumblebugs

[Post New]by ark161 on Jan 26, 12 6:14 PM
my first was the da vinci code

nobodyz
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:My First BFG Purchase: Tumblebugs

[Post New]by nobodyz on May 25, 12 12:47 AM
ark161 wrote:my first was the da vinci code

I wonder if there is already a Forum that covers "My First BFG Purchase"? Would be fun to read.

What did you think of the da vinci code?

Go to: