bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Frozen Kingdom

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 23, 11 12:05 AM
Summer always reigned in the Fairy Land, with bright colors and merry laughter…but the land had its dark place as well. On its far border lay the castle of the wicked wizard, who loved the cold and the dark. Around his castle reigned winter and eternal night. Now, he has turned the fantasy land into snowy wilderness! Help the young magician in his struggle against the wicked wizard and restore summer to the Fairy Land in Frozen Kingdom!

jrrj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Frozen Kingdom

[Post New]by jrrj on May 23, 11 6:22 PM
I can't get it to download, it says that the file is corrupt. Is anyone else having this problem?

Supernerd
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Supernerd on May 24, 11 7:55 PM
I bought it, played it... and wish I hadn't wasted the money. I'm going to cut my losses and delete it. Keeps freezing on me, which is cured when I minimise the game and then maximise it. Has more bugs in it than an ant hill.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 26, 11 9:32 AM
jrrj wrote:I can't get it to download, it says that the file is corrupt. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi jrrj,

Welcome to the pond! I just wanted to swim by and let you know that we have a new build available for Frozen Kingdom, which fixes the installation issues that you and some of your fellow fishies were having.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by mai_ling on Apr 3, 13 11:32 PM
HELP HELP HELP - I have been on Level 21 the bonus game for ages and can't finish it. Please as anyone got any hints. I don;t have any artifacts or anything but no matter when I do I can't get the fire down to the ice before the game says I have no moves left.
Thanks

Go to: