bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Frozen Kingdom forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 23, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Frozen Kingdom forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Frozen Kingdom players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Frozen Kingdom forum

[Post New]by igiveup2007 on May 23, 11 10:56 AM
well i have the same message DLL maybe missing , corrupt or wrong version file d3dx9-42 dll error 126 what weird is that i played for quite a while and it only when i went back to the game that i got this message i tried to remove and reinstall and it does not work

[Post New]by treehouse129 on May 23, 11 2:04 PM
i could download the game but it won't play, tried uninstalling and retrying but that didn't work

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 23, 11 2:25 PM
Hey Fishies!

These definitely sound like issues that our Technical Support team could help you with. You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page.

Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button.

Big Fish Game Club members can also connect to Live Chat from their My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

**Also, we ask that you please post any technical issues HERE, as this is the best way for us to keep track of how many people are being affected by any particular issue.**

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by joholmes on May 24, 11 4:51 AM
I got the same error message. Could not play the game.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 26, 11 9:54 AM
Hey Fishies!

We now have a new build available for Frozen Kingdom that fixes the installation issues that some of you were having.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you continue to have any troubles, just follow the steps in my previous post to contact Tech Support.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: