Game keeps freezing

[Post New]by SerenityFaerie on May 23, 11 12:08 AM
I recently bought Garden Dash, and every time I open it, it freezes and I can't play. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but I keep having the same problem. What can I do?

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Re:Game keeps freezing

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 23, 11 2:06 AM
Hi SerenityFaerie,

Welcome to the pond!

Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems like this resolved. Here is a handy help article that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game

If you still have any trouble, be sure to get in touch with Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I’m going to swim this thread over into the Garden Dash forum and you can continue chatting about this here.

Hope this helps!

bfgFlounder

Re:Game keeps freezing

[Post New]by SerenityFaerie on May 24, 11 12:37 AM
Hi. Thanks for the info. Interestingly enough I tried to play again last night after I posted, and it worked fine. I got past the place it always freezes, so I guess it's ok for now. I'll contact customer service and put in a help ticket if it happens again.

Go to: