DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Post any Frozen Kingdom technical issues here only.

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 23, 11 12:13 AM
Please post Frozen Kingdom technical issues here.

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 1:23:45 AM PST

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Post any Frozen Kingdom technical issues here only.

[Post New]by jkuci on May 23, 11 12:20 AM

edited to retract my previous technical error complaint.

Works fine after deletion and re-download.

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 12:58:16 AM PST

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by mamachi on May 23, 11 12:40 AM
I got this error
"Cannot find import DLL, may be missing, corrupt or wrong. File
d3dx9_42.dll error 126
Running Windows 7

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,035 Posts

[Post New]by txrose3 on May 23, 11 12:55 AM
I got the same message as mamachi. So, I uninstalled.

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 23, 11 1:26 AM
Thanks DeadRiver for starting this thread!

Fishies, if you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by gsdfish on May 23, 11 5:45 AM
I can't get Frozen Kingdom to run. When it starts I'm getting the same error message that others reported here. I deleted and downloaded again but it still did the same thing. Since I already bought the game I'd like to get it running. I am also using Windows 7. Could be something isn't compatible with Win 7 in this game. All games I buy give me no trouble, this is the first one. Hope I can get a fix.

[Post New]by cocoholly101 on May 23, 11 6:19 AM
I am also getting the same message. I deleted the game and re-downloaded it - but still the same message.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on May 23, 11 6:28 AM
Had to d/l twice just to get the game to run properly and even then it loaded very slowly between screens. The custom cursor NEVER did work properly! However after the second d/l and after the second bonus round the game FROZE and then went black and I got a "violation error and the program is shutting down message" and the game shut down which took ages. After that I uninstalled the game and manually deleted any remaining files found in search as I had after the first bad d/l and sorry this is enough for me! I have a HP with XP os!

[Post New]by Crystalfabulous on May 23, 11 6:52 AM
Just fix the damn game Big Fish.
If it doesn't work properly on any of my computers it is a Big Fish problem.

Dmg

[Post New]by janice59 on May 23, 11 7:42 AM
This game does not fully uninstall

[Post New]by janice59 on May 23, 11 7:42 AM
This game does not fully uninstall

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on May 23, 11 10:45 AM
mamachi wrote:I got this error
"Cannot find import DLL, may be missing, corrupt or wrong. File
d3dx9_42.dll error 126
Running Windows 7

Got the same error ... Have Windows 7 64b

Should we install the dll ?

Thanks for your reply

Tink44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Tink44 on May 23, 11 11:16 AM
It certainly is a Frozen Kingdom! Can't get passed opening page. Just sits there. Had to press Ctrl Alt Del several times to get out.

lemme
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by lemme on May 23, 11 12:22 PM
Getting the same thing as everybody else. I can't even get in to try to play it and I love Match 3. PLEASE FIX!!!

[Post New]by Gosunshine on May 23, 11 12:49 PM
I too cannot play this game due to error 126. I run Windows XP pro. Since Jan 27 I have had continuous problems with my computer freezing. Scanning reports show Bigfishgames exe files to be corrupt. I have purchased many many BF games. No problems until Jan 27.

dee1954
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dee1954 on May 23, 11 1:43 PM
well i downloaded it and got to put in profile then clicked play and got skip movie in upper rite corner and that was it.. screen was black.... so uninstalled and reinstalled and still got the same thing... and there is no getting out of it unless you manually shut down your comp... wow lousy dl for anyone... so will not even try it again until they say they have a new dl... plus reading posts doesn't look or sound like a match 3 i want to play... oh well sure hope they come out with another jewel match 4 and better than 3.... now thats a match 3....

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 23, 11 2:37 PM
Hey Fishies!

If you're receiving a DLL or a 126 error message, you might want to swim on over to the following help article for more information:

Error 126

If you continue having troubles after following the suggested steps, please feel free to contact our Technical Support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by meandmyhunny on May 23, 11 2:57 PM
It downloads and when I try to play the game I get the same message over and over again....''This game is running please shut doen in order to play another game ....not the same exact words but that's the message I get,yes I uninstalled,reinstalled,deleted tifs,cookies etc etc Help?
I have a brand new computer ....so I doubt that the issue is my comp!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on May 23, 11 4:33 PM
frozen kingdom...great name...thats exactly what happened...froze..did not try more that once! because of these reasong...
1. could not write to game who i was...had to remain 'the player'
2. got to first screenshot...and just stuck!
3. tried to get out...oh heck!...no way...
4. so out a while..finished fixing dinner...ate dinner...and still on same screenshot!
5. so had to shut down puter manually...would not even take me to 'task manager' to get out...
6. restart puter...game manager said still had 60 minutes?...what!
7. went to start up on puter...and uninstalled from there...
needless to state...was not going the uninstall/reinstall...too much of the strangers thing happening with bfg...no buy here...sorry!

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 4:33:43 PM PST

Phoebelle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Phoebelle on May 23, 11 8:50 PM
Exactly the same problem on a 3 month old computer with Win 7. I'm not going to try and fiddle with settings as that shouldn't be necessary - disappointing

Go to: