unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Chit-Chat, Rants and Other Comments

[Post New]by unclewally on May 23, 11 12:19 AM
Tell me you're being facetious . . . please?
unclewally

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 23, 11 12:39 AM
Hi there,
Not my favourite game genre, but I suppose my "games you'll love" and scrolling game offerings in the Game Manager will now be populated with M3 games as I checked it out to see what sort of game it was.
For those of you who like these games, I hope this is one of the better offerings and that you enjoy it.
Cheers.
PS I'm with you on this unclewally!!

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 23, 11 12:53 AM
When I've no new games to play I do play my old M3. It's just about time I get a new one as I'm going bored with the ones I have. Will read your comment before downloading....

Menesa
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Menesa on May 23, 11 1:08 AM
It would be interesting to hear "Puzzledones" review, from older posts on M3 games this genre seem to be one of his/her fortes..
I just started Babylonia ..thought id better have at least one M3 in the collection apart from Phantasmat.
Ive downloaded Frozen Kingdom so will get back with my humble opinion. .
Just hope its not too dazzley
Salaams

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 23, 11 1:37 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Not my favourite game genre, but I suppose my "games you'll love" and scrolling game offerings in the Game Manager will now be populated with M3 games as I checked it out to see what sort of game it was.

Gee DragonLady, I wish you weren't so shy and would tell us how you really feel!!

I was a scooch disappointed to see this myself this morning but then we could look at the bright side... our week can only get better!! (Did I just say that out loud??? Oopsy...)

Good morning everybody!

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 23, 11 1:57 AM
OMG... Check out what was in the word game posts:

If you could be no.1 in a sport what would it be

Track and field, specifically "The broad jump."
unclewally

ROFLOL... Good one UncleWally!!

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on May 23, 11 2:25 AM
I haven't yet seen any comment that makes me want to play this Match-3 game... I'll continue to read through the threads, but it may be a delete without play, which i usually don't do.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 23, 11 2:29 AM
Wish the problems of the forums could be solved. This morning the game downloaded nicely but I had no image of the game on the front page, just an X. And my humble comment in the C&R appeared 3 times...... I'm not that big headed !

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 23, 11 2:39 AM
Hi Poutoule!! It has been frustrating... they said they are working on it. I hope some hacker hasn't virused the website or something... there are a lot of strange things going on and it seems to effect everybody's systems different . Very odd.

We know you aren' big headed! You are a big sweetheart!

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 23, 11 2:58 AM
Being a "sweatheart", I probably didn't sound like it... In fact a good friend of mine pmed me about "Do we have a new Angel among us ? Poutoule", never saw it, I've just been THERE and the people who kindly posted most probably thought I was very rude as I didn't reply. Did it straight away to thank everybody. Never thought people would care about me losing my beloved Clownfish.

THANKS

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 23, 11 5:02 AM
I have a confession to make .....Ive never played a Match 3 game oh I tell a lie I played that pop cap game years ago which was quite good but none since I just find them repeatative and pointless still lots of people like them

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 23, 11 8:10 AM
Thanks Shadowfax and Goofy, got rid of my "extra" posts...

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

[Post New]by waVcraZd on May 23, 11 10:46 AM
I somewhat like M3's but this is totally boring. Beautiful colors though.

Go to: