bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

UPDATED Mac version now available! February 26, 2013

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 23, 11 1:49 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Youda Survivor 2 players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 11:04:03 AM PST

Re:The Mac version of Youda Survivor 2 is here!

[Post New]by Doctor_Mom on May 25, 11 8:56 PM
THANK YOU! Always so happy whenever a new Time Management game is released for the Mac! (I sometimes peruse the PC Download list with envy - but not enough to ever give up my Mac)! I loved the original Youda Survivor, so I bought this one immediately. And THEN I get an email announcing that Farm Frenzy Pizza Party is now available for the Mac as well! Does that mean that there is hope that ALL the Farm Frenzy games that all those PC players get to play will be released for the Mac? How will I ever get my paperwork done with these new games waiting for me?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Youda Survivor 2 is here!

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 26, 13 11:03 AM
Hi Fishies,

We have an updated Mac version available for Youda Survivor 2! This new version will now run on 10.6 - 10.8 Intel Macs. With this update, the game no longer supports version 10.5.

**Please note: save files do not transfer from previous version to this updated version.**

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game, steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: