Robinson Crusoe

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

Robinson Crusoe

[Post New]by ADTech on Dec 24, 08 1:32 PM
Good news for all HO game addicts like myself. I just previewed a new game called Robinson Crusoe that is going to be released by BFG soon. It is a great game that is fun to play. I played the BETA version for the full hour. I instantly liked it as it has a good storeyline, good graphics, interesting puzzles and is just plain fun to play. Two BIG thumbs up from my wife and I. Really looking forward to the release of this game. Thanks to BFG for getting another high quality HO game. You are the best!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Robinson Crusoe

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 24, 08 1:34 PM
Sounds great! Hope we see it soon!

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Dec 26, 08 6:30 PM
[b]WOW can't wait .[/b]...

I have always loved the story also, it will be great for my grand sons when they visit granny.

I used to read it to my son when he was little.

Disney has a great movie out about it. I think it was made in the 60's or 70's ??

Thanks for the info.

Happy gaming

PEN

Now I have to find a few other fish and tell them the great news

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Dec 26, 08 6:41 PM
Oh another to add to my list of things to come. Must save those pennies now.....

[Post New]by lynn54 on Jan 24, 09 3:47 AM
anyone know where the match is please.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Jan 24, 09 3:55 AM
check your PM

tityot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tityot on Jan 24, 09 3:56 AM
Bonjours
I have telecharger the game(set), but he does not want to open, why?

[Post New]by mrsobvious on Jan 24, 09 4:06 AM
Having trouble with the dragon's egg. Anyone else in the Old Goat Cave?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 4:32 AM
Dragon's egg drove me nuts when I beta tested the game. The way it worked THEN was: You take the thing in your inventory that you can dig with, and find the places in the dirt where your mouse changes. Click those spots - one of them will have an egg.

[Post New]by mrsobvious on Jan 24, 09 4:42 AM
I'll give it a shot. Many thanks.

[Post New]by mrsobvious on Jan 24, 09 4:45 AM
Woo hoo! Great success digging with the spear head. Thank you so much. Was driving me nutty.

[Post New]by TWINNURSES on Jan 24, 09 5:31 AM
having trouble with game....downloaded trial game and it freezes....unable to open it....tried delteing game 5 times and reloaded game...not working yet

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 5:38 AM
That sounds like a job for customer support.

[Post New]by Aljimax on Jan 24, 09 5:44 AM
Need help with getting the honey. I have the nail and the watermelon slice....what next??? Thanks

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 6:24 AM
I haven't gotten that far yet. (honey)

I'm stuck in the swamp, trying to get the last nut. The hint gives me the hat on the skeleton, which I assume means swing the skeleton (which I'm not finding easy to do - although I did get the mushroom). Anybody else found the nut that it's hiding near or behind the skeleton, so I know where to look?

[Post New]by mrsobvious on Jan 24, 09 6:31 AM
Aljimax wrote:Need help with getting the honey. I have the nail and the watermelon slice....what next??? Thanks

Having the same trouble myself. The bees will follow the watermelon if you take it to them and move it away slowly. Can't figure where to put it though.

[Post New]by mrsobvious on Jan 24, 09 6:32 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I haven't gotten that far yet. (honey)

I'm stuck in the swamp, trying to get the last nut. The hint gives me the hat on the skeleton, which I assume means swing the skeleton (which I'm not finding easy to do - although I did get the mushroom). Anybody else found the nut that it's hiding near or behind the skeleton, so I know where to look?

It's right behind the hat hanging from a branch. Swing the skeleton again and you'll see it.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 6:37 AM
Whew - finally! The problem was that the skeleton wasn't swinging far enough for me to SEE it. I still don't know the trick of making that skeleton swing very far, but somehow one of the times I clicked it, it did. Thanks mrsobvious!

Edited on 01/24/2009 at 6:37:47 AM PST

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Jan 24, 09 6:37 AM
Good game but I am stuck on the first mini game and do not want to skip it is in the captains cabin I am stuck on the N and middle one I guesses the N to be night and used moon but not sure and no idea what to put in the blank one hope someoone can help.
Cheers
lineck

[Post New]by mrsobvious on Jan 24, 09 6:39 AM
Regarding the honey, take the melon piece to the remainder of the melon on the ground. The rest is explained in-game. Phew!

Go to: