shera156
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

I have all 15 puppet parts yet, one is missing his head!! I can't put the puppets on stage. HEL

[Post New]by shera156 on May 23, 11 10:02 AM
Where is the head for the last puppet -- the heart is there. Please help. Thanks

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

I have all 15 puppet parts yet, one is missing his head!! I can't put the puppets on stage. HEL

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 23, 11 10:21 AM
shera156 wrote:Where is the head for the last puppet -- the heart is there. Please help. Thanks

All you can do is use the MAP at the back of the JOURNAL. Look for anywhere that still has something to do! Use the following spoiler to check that you have indeed picked up all the Puppet parts

COMPLETE SPOILER Hilite to read (put your cursor near the icon, hold down the left mouse and drag to hilite the hidden text)

1. In H0 scene at the Lumberjack
2. In the Wall outside town, above and to the right of the gate lever (look for cracks in the wall)
3 Skull Road - Skull at bottom LH side - use Lift ability
4 Hidden object scene (down chimney, where you get the weights)
5 Apothecary 1st Room - Bottle - Far left on barrel
6 Apothecary Storage Room - Bucket Lower Right hand side
7 - Toy Shop Outside - Barrel Right Hand Side (Lift)
8 - Toy Shop Floor 1 - Lift Shield Left Hand Side
9 - Toy Shop Floor 2 - Floor at side of stairs going down (look for cracks)
10 - Toy Shop Floor 3 - Use Lift ability on Curtain Top Upper Right
11 - Toy Shop Floor 3 - Lift Cracked Floorboard at bottom
12 - Trolls House (Over other side of River) Lift Orb on Roof
13 - Well at Rapunzels H0 scene
14 - Rapunzels Tower - Picture of Fox - Use smoke to draw him out, remove puppet part in mouth
15 - Rapunzels Tower - Picture of Scarecrow - Can only be picked up when fairy has WATER ABILITY to use on the dry River Bed, pick up the puppet piece

Hope this helps

Kel

oops

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 6:30:25 AM PST

babe09
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:I have all 15 puppet parts yet, one is missing his head!! I can't put the puppets on stage.

[Post New]by babe09 on May 23, 11 8:17 PM
Hi Kel. I looked at your spoiler and went thru everyone of them step by step and still I can't find the missing head of the last puppet. Can you help?

Re:I have all 15 puppet parts yet, one is missing his head!! I can't put the puppets on stage.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 23, 11 8:26 PM
On the developer (Gogii) website, there is a traditional Walkthrough. Why don't you try Googling that website and using the Walkthrough to help you find that missing piece? There are too many potential places you may have missed for any one of us to guess which one you believe is the last or missing one. Best wishes to you!

babe09
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by babe09 on May 26, 11 6:42 AM
Just so you know.. I had to reload the game and start over. I wondered why I didn't have any green stones, and knew I had found 2 of them. So when I restarted the game, and had found the 15 pieces of puppet parts, I had the last head. Unlike the first time. You may have to reload too.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 7:17 AM
@ babe09

Glad you got it sorted. I always re-download first, then if it happens again report it in the Technical thread. Best way to go

Kel

Go to: