bfgHondo
3,713 Posts

Walkthrough available for Escape from Thunder Island!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 23, 11 11:10 AM
Stuck? Check out the walkthrough for Escape from Thunder Island that we've posted on our blog!

To get there, just click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under the “Categories” section on the right.

Or, you can just click HERE to go directly to the Escape from Thunder Island Walkthrough.

Happy gaming!

sonofstar
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Escape from Thunder Island!

[Post New]by sonofstar on May 30, 11 5:11 PM
Just to let you know, on the Walk Through, there are two screen captures that aren't showing up. They're in the last chapter, and they're also the very ones I would find immensely helpful.

[Post New]by thebeau on Jun 5, 11 11:34 PM
I am stuck on chapter 3. I am unable to find the last 2 puzzle pieces so, therefore I am unable to proceed. Help!

[Post New]by bebory1 on Jun 12, 11 5:56 PM
yep - I can't find them either - thought I had them all - but guess not. Wish someone would help.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 15, 11 4:04 PM
Bebory1 and Thebeau,
Hi and Welcome to the Game Forums!

The best suggestion I have that you click on the HERE in bfgHondo's post above and open the walkthrough. Go through each picture of each scene in the walkthrough and make sure you have gotten all the objects circled in green -- some are puzzle pieces.

Look high in each scene to make sure you have gotten those up high with the slingshot.

There doesn't appear to be a "list" of where they are, and I found it much too difficult and time consuming to try to make one.

Edit: I also had trouble finding the "last" piece a time or two. The Map can help a lot here. Go to a scene, click on the map, it tells you when that area has nothing else to do. When you get that, you know the puzzle piece is not in that area. Scene by scene you can figure out the area the piece must be located in.

The ones I had trouble with were -- remembering to pick up a piece that I knocked down with the slingshot and finding the bricks that had pieces hidden behind them.

Hope this helps you out a bit --

Edited on 06/15/2011 at 9:12:07 PM PST

Go to: