jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Federal Reserve vault (safe) crowbar

[Post New]by jerimeri on Dec 24, 08 2:48 PM
I have one last "blue" item to find in the vault and have been at it forever. I cannot locate the crowbar. Any help would be appreciated.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Federal Reserve vault (safe) crowbar

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 24, 08 2:50 PM
I think that once you open the safe door, it's just above the entrance. I think..

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 24, 08 2:50 PM
The crowbar is at the top of the door.

There is a picture and video walkthrough for Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure. If you go to this topic you will see instruction on how to find the pictures and videos.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/16107.page

Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 12/24/2008 at 2:51:46 PM PST

jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jerimeri on Dec 24, 08 2:56 PM
Thank you. I must have a glitch because there is only a magnifying glass above the safe door....open or closed. Drat!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 24, 08 2:58 PM
jerimeri wrote:Thank you. I must have a glitch because there is only a magnifying glass above the safe door....open or closed. Drat!

after you open the door is the crowbar still blue? If not, use the item finder from your tools.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Federal Reserve vault (safe) crowbar

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 24, 08 3:02 PM
jerimeri wrote:I have one last "blue" item to find in the vault and have been at it forever. I cannot locate the crowbar. Any help would be appreciated.
I don't think you don't need the crow bar. Is the blue item you are looking for the Blueprint? If it is the Blueprint then you should go to U S Grant's house and solve that location and get a key and come back and open the safe at the Federal Reserve.

Edited on 12/24/2008 at 3:04:05 PM PST

Go to: