When is the NEW Technical Fix for "The Revenge" Going To Be Ready?

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 23, 11 9:43 PM
Since "The Revenge" is full of technical glitches, for me, and my Dr. Felix Report shows my computer is fine, I would like to know when these technical glitches are going to be repaired for this game? It's a game I was REALLY enjoying playing, until the program refused to attach any of the chains to the boxcar in the second prisoner's cell, thus I'm permanently stuck at this point in the game, until the new FIX arrives. Is there an ETA on this?!?!?!

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

When is the NEW Technical Fix for "The Revenge" Going To Be Ready?

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Dec 10, 11 1:15 PM
RainbowExplorer wrote:Since "The Revenge" is full of technical glitches, for me, and my Dr. Felix Report shows my computer is fine, I would like to know when these technical glitches are going to be repaired for this game? It's a game I was REALLY enjoying playing, until the program refused to attach any of the chains to the boxcar in the second prisoner's cell, thus I'm permanently stuck at this point in the game, until the new FIX arrives. Is there an ETA on this?!?!?!

I just posted on both the Reviews and Technical issues threads on this very subject. The Demo must have run okay else I would not have purchased the game, but I tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of hours ago, and the game is still loaded with bugs. And I see no evidence that a new build is in the works.

One thing is for sure: I will not be buying any more games from Hill Stone Animation any time in the near future. I still haven't finished this one. It is, in a word, a nightmare.

Go to: