DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Post any Supermarket Management 2 technical issues here only.

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 24, 11 12:25 AM
Please post Supermarket Management 2 technical issues here.

Edited on 05/24/2011 at 12:45:09 AM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Post any Supermarket Management 2 technical issues here only.

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 24, 11 12:44 AM
Hi fishies,

This thread has now been stickied for your convenience.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by gardeniaeater on May 24, 11 7:48 AM
i keep getting kicked out of the game. i'm playing the free trial and will be in the middle of a level, and the screen will disappear. then it goes back to the "you have a number of minutes left" screen. i was enjoying this game, but this bug makes it impossible to play.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 24, 11 10:12 AM
Hey gardeniaeater,

You may want to see if an update for your system is available. This can sometimes help with any games that crash unexpectedly. Here is a help article with that information:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you need further help, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

maggiegs
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maggiegs on May 24, 11 11:26 AM
I downloaded this new game this morning and it said "Trial Expired." I have never played it.

mendolyn
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by mendolyn on May 24, 11 12:50 PM
nm

Edited on 05/24/2011 at 12:51:55 PM PST

[Post New]by worldrecord2004 on May 24, 11 1:39 PM
Hi,
I enjoy time management games, and was excited to see SM2, however at level 1.8 I keep getting an error message and it shuts down. I have checked and made sure all of the necessary updates were made, but the issue still exists. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

[Post New]by sbrown12000 on May 24, 11 3:22 PM
This game is lots of fun, but it keeps crashing!!!! Please help.

Moesha88
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Moesha88 on May 24, 11 5:42 PM
When I was playing level 1-6, one of the skull-capped dudes went to the deli counter and got HUGE! I mean, his head took up about a 10th of the screen! There was no way to get rid of him and I couldn't serve other deli customers because his gigantic head blocked them from my view.

ajhbanana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ajhbanana on May 25, 11 11:15 AM
Game freezes half way through level 5.10 and I have to HARD reboot to get the computer to work again.

Game was really fun, too bad I can't finish the last 2 levels.

[Post New]by kimmmm on May 25, 11 6:26 PM
All of my stuff is updated. When I try to open the game it goes to a black screen and then minimizes. Sometimes I have this problem with other games and if I go to task manager and close the game manager I'm able to maximize the program and play, but that doesn't work with this. On top of that, I notice in the task manager that two copies of the game appear to be running even though it's only been opened once. Due to this issue 4 minutes have already been shaved off my 1 hour free trial (I don't purchase any games without trying them first), so I'm getting kind of peeved =/ Any advice?

[Post New]by talsadus on May 26, 11 7:21 AM
When I start up the game I get the error
"Error: Access violation at 0x0048A9C1 (tried to read from 0x00000004, program terminated."

[Post New]by deesje25 on May 26, 11 9:14 AM
The game is crashing after playing 2 or 3 levels!!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 26, 11 11:35 AM
Hello everyone,

If your Trial Version is ending earlier than it should, please take a look at this help article and scroll to the "Why has the trial period expired?" section:

Download a Trial Game

If you are experiencing a crash, a freeze in the game or a black screen, please check to see if there are any updates available for your computer; here is a help article to assist you with these steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are seeing an Access Violation error message, please take a look at these troubleshooting steps:

Access Violation

If after these steps you are still unable to play this game or are having issues, please get in touch with Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report and please also include the steps you've already taken so that our reps can best help. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Level 5-11 glitch

[Post New]by jewel47 on May 28, 11 5:48 AM
I played the whole game and got to the level which is 5-11. I didn't get expert the first time I played it. So i played it a couple more times then on my 3rd try I got expert. But when I finish the game and go back to map, icon for 5-11 is still blue it doesn't recognise my expert status. I scroll over the level info and only lists the score for the first time I played the game, not my recent completion of expert.

So I played the level again and once again got expert. Still the icon is blue, no gold star and no recognition of my expert score. Must be a glitch some where. It sucks that it show gold on every level except the last even though I got expert on that level as well.

RJS99
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by RJS99 on May 28, 11 7:27 PM
Level 1 only has 8 parts and then there is a big space until I get to Level 2, where I can play a few rounds, is there a bug? Does anyone have this problem?
I downloaded the game several times but still is the same.

Help!

[Post New]by iserve on May 29, 11 3:12 PM
Game is not saving players names or games - starts at the beginning each time - is it me or the game?

RJS99
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by RJS99 on May 29, 11 7:00 PM
Moesha88 wrote:When I was playing level 1-6, one of the skull-capped dudes went to the deli counter and got HUGE! I mean, his head took up about a 10th of the screen! There was no way to get rid of him and I couldn't serve other deli customers because his gigantic head blocked them from my view.

The same thing just happen to me but in level 5-something with the lady with the flower in her hair!!!

[Post New]by FLIPP_001 on May 30, 11 12:35 PM
Half of the game screen is scrambled when I open the game. The game works but I have to click around the bottom of the screen with my mouse to figure out where the play button is because of the screen being scrambled. I have deleted and re-downloaded the game several times but I can not resolve the problem.

RJS99
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by RJS99 on May 31, 11 3:32 PM
FLIPP_001 wrote:Half of the game screen is scrambled when I open the game. The game works but I have to click around the bottom of the screen with my mouse to figure out where the play button is because of the screen being scrambled. I have deleted and re-downloaded the game several times but I can not resolve the problem.

I had the same issue, I changed the screen resolution and it resolve the problem.

Go to: