bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Villa Banana technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 24, 11 12:47 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Villa Banana technical issues here only

[Post New]by jayzzgurl on May 27, 11 2:29 PM
Game has crashed multiple times now on level 17

LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Jun 1, 11 6:25 AM
I am on Level 60, the very last one and I keep getting error violations at different points during the level. I had no error violations prior to Level 60.

It is pretty frustrating. I don't think I will be able to finish the game.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 1, 11 7:25 PM
I'll retract one of my earlier posts and say that I also got random error violations while playing the game. What seemed to help with the crashes was to shut the game manager down and then restart the game. It would let me play for at least a couple hours after that. I did manage to complete level 60, but it took a LOT of trying because this level is a monster!

LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Jun 2, 11 11:14 AM
@SynthpopAddict - My hat's off to you for completing Level 60. Talk about a challenge!! I still haven't been able to do it, but will try your suggestion about powering down and then back up again. Thanks!

[Post New]by jayzzgurl on Jun 3, 11 8:11 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times . But now I am at level 60 and got the Error again. I will give it another go, I hate to leave with one level left.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 6, 11 9:10 AM
Hey fishies!

Here's a link to one of our Help pages that addresses the Access Violation error messages a few of you have been receiving:

Access Violation

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 6, 11 5:02 PM
Hi fishies, I updated my DirectX and it seemed to help with some of the crashing issues as well as making the game play faster. I think my video card is a cheapie version that isn't being supported any more so can't do anything about the drivers, but you could try updating your video drivers as well. One thing I did notice was that the game often crashes if you get the screen filled up too much and you're trying to make a move somewhere, so trying to keep the screen cleared out can help.

55count
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by 55count on Apr 23, 12 7:21 PM
Despite crashing several times I made it to level 60. However, multiple crashes is not allowing me to complete this level.

Go to: