romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Black Balls

[Post New]by romany09 on May 24, 11 11:48 AM
Well, I bought the game and so sorry! The game was fun and suddenly these black balls appeared and it seems that the only way to get rid of them is with a bomb (a rare appearance) or making all the metal plates disappear. I have been playing and failing for an hour and the game is just barely past the demo hour. I'm only on level 3 (or something with a single digit)! The game reminded me of Oriental Dream but that game is a snap compared to this one! It's no fun, I'm very upset, but if someone has a tip to get through this, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Trumpy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Black Balls

[Post New]by Trumpy1 on May 26, 11 11:46 AM
I keep getting stuck here too and have tried all sorts of tactics

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by romany09 on May 26, 11 1:42 PM
Managed to get 2 more games completed. Just keep clicking! It seems that once the metal plates are gone, the game is complete. Seems too early in the game to be experiencing this. Oh, well, something to click on those sleepless nights!

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on May 26, 11 8:44 PM
I'm really loving this game. I'm on Level 21 or so. Must say I don't concern myself with the time -- I use this game to relax and strategize. It seems to have good replay value. I just move the black balls to a remote green corner of the grid where they won't be in the way and proceed from there.

maziemom
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by maziemom on Jun 9, 11 11:18 AM
That's what I do, also. I couldn't figure out any way to get rid of them, so I just move them to a corner where they are out of the way, and then make matches to break the plates underneath. I thought at first that maybe if you grouped three together, they would disappear, but that didn't work.

Edited on 06/09/2011 at 11:20:01 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 9, 11 5:19 PM
Hi all, the black balls *are* annoying, but you can get rid of them with the bomb or rocket powerups. I posted more tips in the comments thread in spoiler (hidden) text. If you persist the game starts giving you enough powerups to clear the balls, but yes, this game's hard...the heaviest mental challenge I've had in a game for a long time!

[Post New]by Cristina_mar on Jul 20, 11 4:01 PM
Agree!!!!!!!

Go to: