bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 24, 11 4:45 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Robilyn on May 24, 11 10:05 PM
I lost a gear for the door in the bonus game. I put all three on the door, and it vanished. I see you have an update, but it does not address this issue. Will this be fixed, any time soon? I had no problems with the flashing lights or the guide. I do however have a real problem, when I pay $13.99 for a game that is missing parts, and I CAN'T finish it. You think the developer would make sure we could play the game before they worried about the flashing lights.

FATRC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by FATRC on May 24, 11 10:20 PM
i have an issue with bthe strategy guid it does really help at all not like the usual guide does.i am not having trouble with any thing else but when i nees the guide it isnt any good,i paid for a collectors adition so i could get the built in guid and i wish now i hadent bothered

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on May 24, 11 10:28 PM
Well the guide is the least of your worries. You won't be able to finsh the bonus chapter, because the game has a glich in the door puzzle. I contacted CS for a refund, maybe you should too. Hey, and welcome to the pond FATRC.

[Post New]by BlondeAcid87 on May 25, 11 1:19 AM
I wish someone could help me out, I can get the game to activate and I really want to play it. Is anyone with a Windows Vista (6.0) having trouble at all? The error has either said error 803-400 or Princess Isabella has stopped working in a pop up box. I have adjusted all settings according to the tech issues settings and have not had problems with past games. I sent the Dr. Felix report, but it has been 3 days and I REALLY want to play!

[Post New]by amaranth78 on May 25, 11 6:18 AM
I am up to the the Bonus chapter when you feed the flies to the plants - it crashed on me completelywith a bunch of errors popping up. When I went back into the game, I no longer had flies to feed them. Has this happened to anyone?

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 25, 11 6:59 AM
Look! We were promised a FIX of the technical GLITCHES with this game. NOT just the "technical areas of discomfort"! Each time I play, I end up with an excessive number of red "gems", mirror shards, and other items that will NOT go away, cause my Strategy Guide to freeze in one place and not move forward, and prevent me from finishing tasks in nearly all of the Main Town and all locations beyond that!

This is an UNACCEPTABLE FIX! I can't even play a third of the game, yet was PROMISED that these technical glitches/problems/flaws would be revised, so that I and all of those who are experiencing such obstacles (that CANNOT be surmounted ANY OTHER WAY), would, eventually, be able to play this game through to the end, once the game developers reconfigured the problems areas of the game!!!!! I couldn't care less about the dimming of the lights and the "graphics and high pitched voice unpleasantries" that so many other BFG gamers were griping about! There's NO WAY I can play the game, the way it is NOW!

What about the FIX that WE were PROMISED?!?!?!?!?

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 25, 11 8:10 AM
RainbowExplorer wrote:Look! We were promised a FIX of the technical GLITCHES with this game. NOT just the "technical areas of discomfort"! Each time I play, I end up with an excessive number of red "gems", mirror shards, and other items that will NOT go away, cause my Strategy Guide to freeze in one place and not move forward, and prevent me from finishing tasks in nearly all of the Main Town and all locations beyond that!

This is an UNACCEPTABLE FIX! I can't even play a third of the game, yet was PROMISED that these technical glitches/problems/flaws would be revised, so that I and all of those who are experiencing such obstacles (that CANNOT be surmounted ANY OTHER WAY), would, eventually, be able to play this game through to the end, once the game developers reconfigured the problems areas of the game!!!!! I couldn't care less about the dimming of the lights and the "graphics and high pitched voice unpleasantries" that so many other BFG gamers were griping about! There's NO WAY I can play the game, the way it is NOW!

What about the FIX that WE were PROMISED?!?!?!?!?

Hi there - why don't you go to the Gogii website and contact them directly with your concerns, rants and reasons. (I did)

Just a thought

Kel

[Post New]by lacalla on May 25, 11 8:15 AM
I finished the colored block puzzle that opens the chest of the wooden statue/puppet thing but there's no wooden heart. The top of the screen still reads, "What fun! Each button push shifts the colors touching the heart block!"

The wooden statue/puppet thing is still sparkly like there's something there but it's empty. When I move the mouse over the area where there should have been a heart (I suppose), a question mark appears.

When I click on a hint the fairy goes to the statue thing.

I have two of the three puppets completed, I just need the wooden heart for the one on the far right.

Here's a link to a sceenshot of what I see:

[removed by moderator]

Thanks,

Lisa

Edited on 05/25/2011 at 11:38:36 AM PST

[Post New]by MamaTS on May 25, 11 10:16 AM
I have the same missing gear issue as some of the other people. I had all 3 gears until I put them in the door and then one of them disappeared. Is this going to be fixed? I am unable to progress any further in the game

[Post New]by MamaTS on May 25, 11 10:17 AM
I have the same missing gear issue as some of the other people. I had all 3 gears until I put them in the door and then one of them disappeared. Is this going to be fixed? I am unable to progress any further in the game

Patz155
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Patz155 on May 25, 11 12:28 PM
I am also getting the same "error message".. stopped working??? Is there a "fix"?

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Wittious1 on May 25, 11 2:59 PM
MamaTS wrote:I have the same missing gear issue as some of the other people. I had all 3 gears until I put them in the door and then one of them disappeared. Is this going to be fixed? I am unable to progress any further in the game

Same here, has anyone got their money back? The New version doesn't address the disappearing gear glitch.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 25, 11 7:53 PM
Kelvarda wrote:

As I said in another thread: Why don't YOU go direct to Gogii Games, use the Contact Us button and tell them! I did

Kel

Oh, BELIEVE ME! I HAVE done this, VERY CLEARLY and VERY LOUDLY!!!! [removed by moderator]

Edited on 05/26/2011 at 10:02:37 AM PST

[Post New]by bhweiner on May 26, 11 4:30 AM
Ok, so I had all the mirror pieces and put them in place. One disappeared so I am now stuck. What happens now?????

B

[Post New]by cricketdoll on May 26, 11 6:48 AM
I am having a problem in the bonus game with the ribbon on the ginger bread house, It continues to turn right when I click left. I have done everything you asked, uninstalled and reinstalled and still doing it, I have even played the game on my husbands computer and my sons but it is still doing it. So BIG FISH it is not my computer, it IS the game. I really would like to continue this game, please please fix it.

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by eirini51 on May 26, 11 9:50 AM
bfgHondo wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by lacalla on May 26, 11 9:50 AM
Are all Bigfish games made by Gogii Games?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 26, 11 12:30 PM
Hey lacalla,

Big Fish Games offers a variety games from a variety of developers, Gogii Games being one of them!

You can usually figure out which developers have developed which games upon opening a game; the developer's name will show up on one of the opening screens before the Main Menu. But if you ever want help with this, you're always welcome to get in touch with Customer Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to offer that information to you.

Lastly, we do try to reserve the tech issues thread for posts regarding any issues a player is experiencing, but you're always welcome to start your own thread in the Game Forum for game-related questions by clicking on the 'Create New Discussion' button. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 05/26/2011 at 12:31:42 PM PST

[Post New]by PrincessRogue on May 26, 11 2:00 PM
My bonus game doesn't work. i have the collectors edition and i finished and beat the game and when i go to the extras and click on the bonus game it just replays the ending.and then just brings me back to the credits and then the main menu. whats is going on please help.

Go to: