DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Post any Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas technical issues here only.

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 25, 11 12:11 AM
Please post technical issues for Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas here.

Edited on 05/25/2011 at 12:20:30 AM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Post any Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas technical issues here only.

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 25, 11 12:21 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by tmeyer on May 25, 11 6:44 AM
After downloading this game it immediately said trial expired before i opened or played it. Now I only have the option to buy it without even trying it. Any suggestions??

[Post New]by Judymay on May 25, 11 6:47 AM
I am on level 4 and the motels being built are not all being counted.

athene72
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by athene72 on May 25, 11 7:48 AM
I can create an avatar then click on play and it takes me straight out of the game

LHollyRock
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by LHollyRock on May 25, 11 9:20 AM
Judymay wrote:I am on level 4 and the motels being built are not all being counted.

I am having this problem as well.

Edit: Never mind, I get it now. The different buildings have different names, I was building the two-star "Holiday Hotel", only the one-star "Motels" count.

Edited on 05/25/2011 at 9:29:51 AM PST

[Post New]by crunchiemcflurry on May 26, 11 8:07 AM
The instant the game finished installing, my computer blue screened.

When my computer restarted and I opened my game manager, the game wasn't listed.

I'll give this one a miss.

[Post New]by txmade78 on May 26, 11 5:48 PM
On level 16 one the goals is to buy 14 hotels or building sites but there are only 13 hotel/building sites available for purchase.

[Post New]by repair4u on May 26, 11 6:29 PM
i have no mouse, cant see it

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on May 28, 11 3:21 AM
I can't get this game to run. I'm astounded because I read all the issues with all the games on this site, and I admit, I chuckle -- I've never had a big issue. Until now.
This game won't run. I get a white screen and then a black screen and then I have to open the task manager and kill it, cause nothing happens.
LOL! What up?

*edit: And I'm purty high, so type slow, so I can read it slow. :-P

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 3:22:47 AM PST

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on May 30, 11 12:48 PM
txmade78 wrote:On level 16 one the goals is to buy 14 hotels or building sites but there are only 13 hotel/building sites available for purchase.

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on May 30, 11 12:49 PM
txmade78 wrote:On level 16 one the goals is to buy 14 hotels or building sites but there are only 13 hotel/building sites available for purchase.

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on May 30, 11 12:50 PM

[Post New]by jetty3636 on May 30, 11 8:30 PM
I am constantly losong my progress. I have made it to level 14 3x. Every time I exit the game and then return I am back on level 8! Any suggestions?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 31, 11 4:13 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to let you know that we have a new version of Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas now! The new version of this game fixes the following:

-gameplay now easier to understand
-graphics updated to eliminate slow gameplay

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

**If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.**

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 05/31/2011 at 4:13:32 PM PST

[Post New]by bigmumma2 on Jun 1, 11 7:47 AM
Helentn wrote:

[Post New]by Balula on Jun 4, 11 4:13 AM
I've installed the new version but still there is a glitch in the game.When I want to put a income upgrade to the hotel a lott of the times it's starts building it but than does'n take it. So I lose time and building material but get nothing in return. It's only with the money upgrade and not with the upgrades for star rating and more guests. Somethimes I have to try 3 times befor it actualy takes the upgrade and because of that I lose time and so am not able to finish in expert time..

very frustrating since I finished the game already and I am now focusing on getting my last reward for finishing 30 levels in expert time and getting the last upgrade from the shop....

RLM3
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by RLM3 on Jun 7, 11 9:27 AM
I have noticed the same problem. It is very frustrating to have that happen when every second counts.

I have gone through all the levels and have gold on all but the last one. I am misssing it by 1 second, which would not happen if the upgrade was working correctly.

I think that with only 1 second to gain, I'll probably get it sooner or later, but I do think it is something that should be fixed.

[Post New]by frenchfitz on Jun 7, 11 2:54 PM
Just talked to Big Fish live chat. This is what I sent -- I've installed the new version of Hotel Mogul Las Vegas but still there is a glitch in the game. When I do income upgrade it starts building it but than doesn’t take. I lose time and building material but get nothing in return. It's only with the money upgrade and not with the upgrades for star rating and more guests. Sometimes I have to try 3 times before it actually takes the upgrade and because of that I lose time and building material so am not able to finish in expert time. Is there a fix for this or will there be Soon? -- No answer for the problem but I am suppose to get an email telling me if there will be a fix.

[Post New]by frenchfitz on Jun 7, 11 2:58 PM
I also will have the upgrade and then it disappears. I also told them that problem. I see that my email is almost identical to yours so I guess great minds think alike. lol Hope there is a solution to the problem.

Go to: