Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Chit, chat, etc...............

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 25, 11 12:12 AM
Hello everybody (though I feel lonely now !).

I'm not downloading now.....

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:Chit, chat, etc...............

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 25, 11 12:16 AM
LOL!!

It will probably be really quiet in here because it is another TM!
In fact, I am just saying a quick hello to you and I am going to bed!!
I will see you tomorrow for CE Thursday! That will be an IHOG day!!

Have a good one and see ya tomorrow....

grannyq
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by grannyq on May 25, 11 12:23 AM
Thank goodness tomorrow is Thursday.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on May 25, 11 12:36 AM
Another disappointed here I was hoping for the SE of DC Book of Water, or some other hoggy game, lol. Ah well, I will just have to wait for tomorrow's offering

Kudos to all those who love (and can do) TMs, but alas, I am not one of them, lol.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 25, 11 1:05 AM
Hi there,
Maybe the CE to be offered tomorrow isn't very exciting and those of us who like H0 games in their many guises need to be starved to encourage us to buy!!
Though I must admit we have had a pretty fair go so far this month (OK, I am choking on that!!), but at least the H0 gainsayers have been quiet for a while (unless they are in to RPG).
Might set up a forum "in anticipation" after midnight Australia time - it will be Thursday then!! What do you think??
Cheers

skr041300
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by skr041300 on May 25, 11 1:37 AM
Disappointed it's a TM game. Was looking forward to a fun adventure HOG. Oh well...

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by unclewally on May 25, 11 1:50 AM
Well count me in ladies. If you're all going away so am I! It's lonely without you to play with! And I never did enjoy playing by myself . . .
unclewally

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 25, 11 2:07 AM
unclewally wrote:Well count me in ladies. If you're all going away so am I! It's lonely without you to play with! And I never did enjoy playing by myself . . .
unclewally

Hi there unclewally,
Sorry the others are going away tonight ......
.... but sometimes it is more enjoyable playing with yourself when the company is not of your preference.
Cheers

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 25, 11 2:12 AM
A good to everyone going to bed ! Today is another for me (gamewise) so I replay Maestro, great game, but it won't keep me going till tormorrow....
My garden, slowly drying under the blazing sun is crying for help, that should keep me occupied, have a good day .
(Wonder what Unclewally is going to do, my be pay a visit to my pay phone ?)

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on May 25, 11 3:30 AM
Yep enjoy this T. M. game. I still have 3 good hidden object games that I didn't play yet from last week. Good thing I saved them.

Sass

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by unclewally on May 25, 11 3:42 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:
unclewally wrote:Well count me in ladies. If you're all going away so am I! It's lonely without you to play with! And I never did enjoy playing by myself . . .
unclewally

Hi there unclewally,
Sorry the others are going away tonight ......
.... but sometimes it is more enjoyable playing with yourself when the company is not of your preference.
Cheers

You silver tongued devil!!!
unclewally

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by unclewally on May 25, 11 3:44 AM
Poutoule wrote:A good to everyone going to bed ! Today is another for me (gamewise) so I replay Maestro, great game, but it won't keep me going till tormorrow....
My garden, slowly drying under the blazing sun is crying for help, that should keep me occupied, have a good day .
(Wonder what Unclewally is going to do, my be pay a visit to my pay phone ?)

Actually I decided to send you a long winded PM! . . . now aren't you just the lucky one.
unclewally

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 25, 11 6:10 AM
Starving for a good hog...feast or famine lately. I also have a couple saved for this reason. But have to admit, I have been a bit busy with other things, or I would have played them all and then I would be complaining

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 25, 11 6:13 AM
Got me fingers crossed for great HOG game tomorrow would be nice if it wasnt a CE one but 99.9% chance that it will be.Then will have to wait till 1st of June for me next lot of game credits to buy it lol

Did you hear that..................................the sound of a pin dropping wouldnt happen in a HOG game forum[well not a good one ] lol

dazzer109
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dazzer109 on May 25, 11 6:42 AM
cant believe everyone is moaning that there is no hog games today. there is one nearly every day and for the people who dont like them it is ten times more frustrating than waiting one more day

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by unclewally on May 25, 11 7:15 AM
dazzer109 wrote:cant believe everyone is moaning that there is no hog games today. there is one nearly every day and for the people who dont like them it is ten times more frustrating than waiting one more day

Okay okay, we're all so very sorry! . . . but wait . . .if you don't like HOG's does that mean you like whatever today's game is? If so why are you wasting your valuable game playing time chastising us HOGGERS instead of playing your game? Could it be that complaining about HOGGERS is more fun than playing the game? I'm confused. (which, by the way, happens on a routine basis!! )
Just having fun, no harm intended, have a beautiful day!!!
unclewally

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on May 25, 11 7:29 AM
I knew you were confused when you said you were playing with yourself. You H0GGER You. Please let us have other games too! HAPPY GAMING or whatever LOL

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on May 25, 11 8:10 AM
Well, I swing both ways I love the HOGs and TMs, too. What I don't like are match 3. So, even tho I am not going to dl today's game, I am not complaining. I know there will come a day when a game like Chocolatier 3 and a Mystery Case File will show up on my door step. Until then, I just play what I got and keep the old eye ball peeled. Happy day

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by unclewally on May 25, 11 8:32 AM
laeddie wrote:I knew you were confused when you said you were playing with yourself. You H0GGER You. Please let us have other games too! HAPPY GAMING or whatever LOL

Okay . . . . you're allowed . . . I guess.
unclewally

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on May 25, 11 9:26 AM
First we have a gamer who plays with himself and now we have one who swings both ways. What is this site coming to? LOL Enough already. I hope everyone finds a game to their liking soon. HAPPY GAMING

Go to: