bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Farm Frenzy Pizza Party

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 25, 11 12:28 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Farm Frenzy Pizza Party? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

KarenS
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Farm Frenzy Pizza Party

[Post New]by KarenS on Jun 21, 11 6:07 AM
I'm a MAC user, so I've only been able to play the Farm Frenzy games online. But I recently purchased Farm Frenzy Pizza Party, the first Farm Frenzy game available for MAC. I'm surprised by how difficult it is! So my question is whether Farm Frenzy Pizza Party is more difficult than other FF games? When I've played FF games online (American Pie, FF2, FF3) I thought I was able to finish several boards without feeling overwhelmed by the number of bears attacking my livestock. Are the online games just easier?

[Post New]by sandywilson909 on Aug 24, 12 7:20 PM
On Farm Frenzy Pizza party ---How do you save the game? [your progress]
When I exit the game and come back all my game progress is gone..I then have to start from the beginning again..Day#1 Please help me............

Masanders
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by Masanders on Sep 12, 13 5:26 PM
One of the stupidest and most aggravating games I have ever played. I got some farm animals, a goat or two and a couple of chickens, and then while they were moving around a grizzly and two pandas dropped from the sky and began killing my animals. Buying several dogs did absolutely no good at all, even though they were supposed to keep the bears at bay. The bears continued killing my animals until there was nothing left but barking dogs and growling bears, total chaos!!! I lasted about 10 minutes and gave up. Ahhhhh, peace and quiet, at last!!!!

There's a reason why I rarely play Time Management games. This game was a very good reminder!

Go to: