Sanderella
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

Gold star tips (and farm set-up)

[Post New]by Sanderella on May 25, 11 6:29 AM
I just offered this in another thread and thought I'd repost to share. Let me know if you have questions, I think I set up my farm very efficiently and was able to get the gold star on all 50 levels without too much trouble.

It's not "stocking up" as you can't hold items in the shed. Any item you drop off to the shed that is not part of your tasks will get chucked out (actually, it gets red to a random hamster)...

By "stocking up", I think we're referring to - at the end of the level immediately previous, fill the "out" trays of all your machines, but leave the product there, don't collect it (don't click your helper either or he might collect it), then fill up the ingredient trays of your machines so that as soon as the available product is collected, the machine will immediately produce more.

Shear four sheep but don't collect their wool (unless you need to fill the thread machine), pluck four peacocks but don't collect the feathers (unless you're feeding the fan machine), buy at least 6 of each animal, have two chicken coops... you get the idea... But most importantly, plant 8 of every plant. Yes, there is room for all of this.

Keep a tool box on each side of the screen, keep a stack of firewood beside each fire machine (I have one near my orange machine, which is right beside my 8 plots of oranges, and another stack directly between the coffee and coconut machine). Keep the ice machine near the well, keep a second set of buckets near the bell (to quickly collect from your goats), and keep the bell near the shearing machine (so you can quickly line up three sheep or peacocks in the shearer...

If you have some time to spare before you complete a level, restock EVERYTHING before you collect that last item to complete the level. Just remember to leave it in the machine as you'll lose it as soon as you pick it up!

Use the speed-up power when you don't need the helper, but either way, use a power-up constantly. If you set up your farm this way, you should have no trouble clearing the gold star on every level.

Re:Gold star tips (and farm set-up)

[Post New]by msval08 on Aug 24, 11 8:36 AM
did you have 2 store houses? i am definately going to try this, because keeping my farm organized and efficient is my problem

[Post New]by sweetlissa2292 on Aug 25, 11 11:14 AM
HOW DO U KEEP THE FARM THE WAY YOU MOVE IT? EVERY TIME I START A LEVEL MY FARM CHANGES.... NEED HELP!!!!!

Hispagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Hispagirl on Aug 28, 11 7:43 PM
Did you get all the trophies?

Go to: