17players_
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Found Walkthrough

[Post New]by 17players_ on May 25, 11 7:58 AM
Found an informative walkthrough on [removed by moderator]. Yeah! I had to use it a couple times when I was stuck. This is one of the best games ever. Loved it. I play in the advanced mode and it took me forever to get through. It is a very very long game. Outstanding! My only cons were the useless GUIDE, the fairy and dragon's whiney voice and either or both of them flying all over the screen when you crossed something "special". But it did not take away from this extraordinary game. I would say get it!!!!.

Happy playing

Edited on 05/25/2011 at 4:01:26 PM PST

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

Re:Found Walkthrough

[Post New]by bootsky on May 25, 11 3:24 PM
think I was too late about the SG . I found out by accident that it is really a very good SG...just click on the task at the bottom & it will take you step by step as long as you keep clicking...the only thing is it does erase itself when you go back to the game so you have to click on once, twice or whatever. Please DO NOT worry about a walkthrough it's a good one right on the game...would BIG FISH let you down???

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,172 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 6:29 AM
@ bootsky

I thought it was a good SG too, and if used properly and in conjunction with the MAP at the back of the JOURNAL, you could go straight to where there was something to be done or something to be found.

Kel

edit

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 5:41:19 AM PST

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on May 26, 11 10:10 AM
I didn't even notice the map!! I am definitely going to play this game again just to play around with the SG & the map

[Post New]by shelob on May 26, 11 10:44 AM
I am sorry but I dont know what walkthrough you are talking about but the one in the game does not help me at all I am stuck and I have followed it along I can not find the last green gem and i can find where to get fire and where are all the glass that the fariy is suppose to break I can not find the last one. I am about to quit the game been with Big Fish for alot of years.

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 26, 11 12:07 PM
Hey shelob,

You should be able to find the last green gem in the dwarves' home; use the Diamond Ability on the outside windows. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by twopeople on May 26, 11 4:31 PM
Uh, so there IS a walkthrough, but the people who own the game don't want anyone who buys it to actually be able to PLAY it?

Why prevent people who paid money from the walkthru they need?

[Post New]by upupaway on May 26, 11 6:28 PM
where is the walkthrough Im stuck

Go to: