moggies
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Which order

[Post New]by moggies on May 25, 11 8:37 AM
Which order are you supposed to play this game - from top to bottom????? like others tried to see Trophy but will not let me in, does this mean I have to play the other two options first. Many thanks

Re:Which order

[Post New]by STARTWYNKLES on Nov 28, 11 7:09 PM
You start with the Quest level. Once you successfully complete it, it will unlock the next part of the game you go through. Arcade. Once through the Arcade, having collected all of the Trophy's, you should be able to go to an extra level but we all who purchased this game have been stuck at the point where we should be able to do that. The Trophy level will tell me I had 100% failure rate on my mouse clicks in a level and it will not allow me to go on any further. I have a help request in to Michael and am waiting to hear back.
sartwyn61

Birdsbeth
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Birdsbeth on Feb 16, 12 11:44 AM
The order mentioned is correct. To be able to play the Trophy level, you have to collect all of the Trophys. They will all change to gold instead of sillhouettes. Then a Play button appears.

[Post New]by Pumpkin729 on Nov 11, 12 9:30 AM
STARTWYNKLES wrote:You start with the Quest level. Once you successfully complete it, it will unlock the next part of the game you go through. Arcade. Once through the Arcade, having collected all of the Trophy's, you should be able to go to an extra level but we all who purchased this game have been stuck at the point where we should be able to do that. The Trophy level will tell me I had 100% failure rate on my mouse clicks in a level and it will not allow me to go on any further. I have a help request in to Michael and am waiting to hear back.
sartwyn61

How do I get the hour glass trophy? Does it matter what level I get in in? Must I get in it quest or arcade? PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLz help.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Feb 24, 13 7:13 AM
Pumpkin729 wrote:
STARTWYNKLES wrote:You start with the Quest level. Once you successfully complete it, it will unlock the next part of the game you go through. Arcade. Once through the Arcade, having collected all of the Trophy's, you should be able to go to an extra level but we all who purchased this game have been stuck at the point where we should be able to do that. The Trophy level will tell me I had 100% failure rate on my mouse clicks in a level and it will not allow me to go on any further. I have a help request in to Michael and am waiting to hear back.
sartwyn61

How do I get the hour glass trophy? Does it matter what level I get in in? Must I get in it quest or arcade? PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLz help.

You get the hour glass trophy by clearing a level in under 40% of the allotted time. Some of the levels with bombs and crystals can go very quickly. Don't know if it matters which level as I got it on the Quest level.

Go to: