[Post New]by TabbyAnn on Dec 24, 08 10:47 PM
Where are the biscuits?

amygregg
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Level 23

[Post New]by amygregg on Dec 24, 08 10:59 PM
I'm not positive, but I think when they say biscuits, maybe they mean cookies? If I'm wrong, please someone let me and Tabbyann know, because I'm stuck on this level too.

[Post New]by desiredpassions on Dec 25, 08 6:34 AM
I too believe they mean cookies, but I am stuck on this level as well. I have tried many different combinations to design this room, but the highest I can get is 895 for design. Please someone, help us to achieve gold!

renasmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by renasmom on Dec 30, 08 5:18 AM
OMG... This is driving me batty!! Has anyone been able to get gold on level 23 yet? It is the one with the hockey player, wants a tv, seating for 4, wood items, shelves and biscuits (cookies). I have tried everything that I can think of, including multiples of each item and the such... any help at all would be great! I even tried looking it up on yahoo and google searches and it isn't helping!

xplex
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by xplex on Dec 30, 08 12:22 PM
Same problem here. Nothing makes this guy happy! :-P :-) I've followed the tips pic, too -- made everything wood, put in cookies, two shelves, tv (tried different kinds), lots of seating... nada!

[Post New]by sweetkrissy4 on Jan 20, 09 9:32 PM
I have tried cookies and I'm not getting anything. what else could the bisquits be?

an81angel
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by an81angel on Jan 31, 09 5:50 PM
We are stuck here too. All we have been able to figure out is 3 wood rocking chairs, and a christmas TV. The yule log is good for christmas cheer, with the plate of cookies & milk. Any other suggestions would be great, thanks!!!

[Post New]by HeidiYossry on Feb 23, 09 7:46 PM
I am stuck too .
I think it is a bug in the game
I tried everything and it did not work
Any help will be greatly appreciated

[Post New]by mistyrusty on Jun 22, 09 11:45 PM
I just got an error on that level.. But I tried to put the ping pong table in there & of course we ALL know there is a glitch with it & You will have your game error out & shut down lol. (I am saying that sarcastically because I did NOT know that & I um... lost the whole room lol. )

I didnt know about the cookies... but so far I had a few bean bags, couch, tv, desk, christmas tree, window, rug... cant think of what else... I left the lights. tried changing the walls & floor.. couldnt find anything that he liked..

Glad it is not just me... wonder if the pool table would work?

[Post New]by tinysail on Jul 7, 09 9:19 AM
heyy im stuck on this level aswell and even tried looking it up online with no sucsess. this site shows what the room should look like but with all my efferts of copying it i had no luck does anyone now?

http://www.gamezebo.com/games/home-sweet-home-christmas-edition/tips-tricks/home-sweet-home-christmas-edition-tips

wyndrunes
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by wyndrunes on Dec 4, 10 7:44 PM
I don't think its possible to get a gold on this room. I went to the walk through and looked at the pic. I used everything they did, and no luck. I even tried to use wood paneling on the walls and wood flooring. The best I can get is 895. Its the only room I can't get gold on. Very frustrating. If anyone has figured this one out, please let me know.

[Post New]by suedoob on Dec 21, 10 2:28 PM
I think the only way to get gold on this level is to play it without the hints. I had to create a new profile and play through the levels without the hints to achieve all gold and get all the furniture, I can't find any other way of doing it. I have systematically gone through and tried every item but it doesn't bump the meter up at all!

misnomer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by misnomer on Jan 1, 11 11:29 PM
Ahhh...this one is driving me crazy. Is the only way to complete this one without any hints? It doesn't seem like anybody has been able to achieve gold on this one with a hint, but that doesn't make sense...in all the other levels you can get the gold while using a hint.

Anybody find a solution here, besides not asking for a hint? (I really don't want to restart my profile to do it)

Edited on 01/01/2011 at 11:32:02 PM PST

holmg006
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by holmg006 on May 22, 12 9:35 AM
Here;s my guess. Somebody messed up in the programming dept. The table tennis item is a glitch in the program and there are no biscuits (the cookies might be considered biscuits but they're still not enough to raise the score to 1,000). I reallly think someone put the wrong item in the game when they programmed it. SUPER ANNOYING!!

Edited on 05/23/2012 at 9:06:35 AM PST

Go to: