bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Lost Fortunes

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 26, 11 12:19 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Lost Fortunes? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

swmetz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Lost Fortunes

[Post New]by swmetz on May 26, 11 4:52 AM
I like the variety of mini games/puzzles ... good brain exercises...have a question for other fishes: I'm not keen on the premise/story...fortune teller and tarot cards...does anyone know if there is another game out there that is similar but with a different story theme? The variety of games within this are nice, IMHO

Re:Your Try Big BrainComments and Reviews for Lost Fortunes

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 26, 11 6:31 AM
Try Big Brain Wolf.

melissasignal
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by melissasignal on May 26, 11 5:29 PM
This was a cute little game, especially at the DD price! Lots of little minigames, like an HOG and identify the object in the crystal ball; these give you extra time and hints to use through out the game. The premise is fun: you wake up at a carnival with no memory as to how you got there and by helping to free the other lost souls you find out how you came to be there. The games are somewhat simple in concept, trivia and matchgames, but some really work the brain, like identifying a country and it's flag- it's been a while since I was in school so I did some guessing and used a hint or two. It's actually a nice break from my usual IHOG, FROG, M3 stuff and has a little something for everyone in the family. I was surprised to find in the music trivia game that one of the answers was rapper 50 cent-HA! I'm having fun with this one and I think others will too.

co_ff_ee
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by co_ff_ee on May 27, 11 3:15 AM
How do you buy extra hints?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Your Comments and Reviews for Lost Fortunes

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 18, 12 4:26 PM
There are also quizzes that you can retake after getting some answers wrong.

I think I'm going to buy. Hour is way too short to get perfect in very many sequences.

Go to: