[Post New]by sassybarb on Jan 6, 18 1:52 PM
I miss the easy access to the forum from the screen

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Jan 7, 18 6:48 PM
I agree Sassybarb! I miss the link not working, also!

Why can you not get to Legends from the on-line game? It would be nice to be able to see my progress on Legends since I can't get any other web browser to load RoM.

[Post New]by musicdancer on Jan 8, 18 7:16 AM
Galina_Left wrote:
swainger wrote:Japan hasn't been working for me since I returned from vacation. When i put the curser over each site, it doesn't show a mode. When i click on any of the 6 sites, i get the swirling dots on black, like it's trying to load.

I have the same problem.
Please fix it.

Yup got the same trouble with Japan and the swirling dots!

queuester
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by queuester on Jan 12, 18 8:07 PM
The GIFT BOX now has items in it that are artifacts

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 15, 18 5:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know the issues that are being encountered while playing Rooms of Memory. It appears that there were a few issues being reported here that I have a little information on, and I wanted to provide some clarification for some of the things reported today.

Currently, the link to the Community inside the game is unable to access the forums here. I'm sorry about this inconvenience and the right teams are looking into this issue currently. Thanks for your patience while the right teams work on that.

As for the other issues being reported, it's possible that a quick clear of a browser's cache can help with getting specific areas to load more quickly. If you'd like to try those steps, they are located in the following article:

Clear Browser Cache

Also, sometimes, closing the game and reloading the game can cause a temporary issue to clear up.

Don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team should issues persist despite troubleshooting, or if those issues are making the game unable to be played. Our Reps will be certain to follow up as soon as they are able to.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by musicdancer on Jan 16, 18 3:23 PM
I am having trouble completing my quest with "Wave" Ursula May the game takes me to Japanese Mysteries and then to go into the Fish Public Market but when I do it won't load. Even if I was to go in without a quest all it shows is a swirling ring in the top left corner of the game.
Hope you can help
Thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 18, 18 4:27 PM
Hello musicdancer,

I'm sorry to hear that this issue seems to be happening. If you've not tried the steps I've suggested previously with clearing your browser's cache, that may help in this circumstance to help load a scene a bit faster.

However, sometimes even these steps may not help. In those cases, it may help to try again later, as sometimes these issues clear up on their own.

If the issue seems to persist, I recommend contacting our Customer Support Team with the title of the game as well as a description of what is happening and what steps have been tried to resolve it. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Jan 26, 18 2:04 AM
Hi Big Fish, there seems to be a connection issue problem. Many players can't log on.

Cache's cleared, flash player up to date & pc defraged & restarted with no result.

There was also a day change after being asked to sign in & got game to load. Less than 5 minutes & game froze.

Could BF please let us know what is going on.

Kind regards

This following is the message when the game fails to load:

"the server at tv-bf.playme8.ru is taking too long to respond"

We are having withdrawal symptoms, Please fix

Edited on 01/26/2018 at 2:10:46 AM PST

Shirley913
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Shirley913 on Jan 26, 18 3:03 AM
I am having the same problem, game won't load, am being told playme8.ru site is taking too long to respond. As I play on Big Fish site why am I getting this please?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 29, 18 5:12 PM
Hello draeko1 and Shirley913,

Thank you both for your patience while waiting on a response. I've checked into this and it appears that the game is available for players to enjoy currently. This means that there was likely a connectivity issue that resolved itself after some time had passed. This can happen from time to time depending on the connectivity between the server and our players, and sometimes may be unavailable for reasons that are outside of our and our player's controls.

It sounds like some steps were taken to resolve the issue, but that they didn't seem to help. I hope that the game is available now, but if you find that the game still is unable to be connected to, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team with a screenshot of that message and what steps you've already tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can do so.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Jan 31, 18 10:19 PM
None of neighbors, etc carried over to my new acct. s52Ibh if this is rong try 552Ibh
This sucks...sorry

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Jan 31, 18 10:19 PM
None of neighbors, etc carried over to my new acct. s52Ibh if this is rong try 552Ibh
This sucks...sorry

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Feb 1, 18 6:03 AM
There is no new expedition today. Last night I noticed I had no ongoing expeditions on the right hand side of my screen.

[Post New]by Randall_my_son on Apr 5, 18 6:54 PM
It looks that I suddenly ran off all free gifts! Is it normal, or is it a glitch?

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 7:17:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Randall_my_son on Apr 5, 18 7:23 PM
HOW CAN I CHASE AWAY THE "MARINE QUEEN?

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Apr 6, 18 9:49 AM
I can't get on RoM. I keep getting this message:

The webpage at https://tv-bf.playme8.ru/iframe/index.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Is Rom discontinued?

Billye

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 6, 18 10:46 AM
G'day,

Thanks for taking time to let us know that you're seeing an error when attempting to access Rooms of Memory this morning. We're seeing the same message and we're working to investigate this further.

Once we know more, we'll gladly update this thread.

bfgMurrumbidgee

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Apr 6, 18 10:57 AM
Thank you very much, Murrumbidgee!

Billye

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 6, 18 3:18 PM
G'day,

I wanted to pop back in as it appears that Rooms of Memory is back up and running.

If you find that there's any trouble loading, it may help to clear the browser cache to ensure that no stored data is interfering with the loading of the page. More information about how to do this can be found in the following help article: Online Games

bfgMurrumbidgee

HOW CAN I CHASE AWAY THE "MARINE QUEEN?

[Post New]by Notenoughfish on Apr 8, 18 7:58 AM
Randall_my_son,
Here are 3 ways to chase away the Marine Queen:
1)Use the backpack item for chasing away the Marine Queen. Check your backpack to see if you've assembled or earned the item that chases away the Marine Queen.
2) Play the room. It's kind of a hidden object but with numbers. If you find all the numbers before the time's up, you'll be rid of the Marine Queen.
3) Use up gems to get rid of her. When you open the room window, you'll see on the left bottom how many gems it takes to "buy" your way into the room.
Happy gaming!

Go to: