mind-numbing

[Post New]by akane80 on Dec 25, 08 3:37 AM
anyone else find this game mind-numbing?

besides that it was wayyy easy, i couldn't get past the blatant sexism. all the cleaning and food delivery, except re: the grill, was performed by the female. all the repairs, grill delivery, and basketball delivery, was performed by the male. nevermind that one or the other person might be available.
i also had trouble overlooking the poor english. bfg, pls screen games more carefully! not a keeper, this one (in my humble opinion). i spent 27 minutes of my life on this one - didn't even finish the trial.

thank goodness for trials anyway.

Edited on 12/25/2008 at 3:38:29 AM PST

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

Re:mind-numbing

[Post New]by blingykins on Dec 25, 08 4:54 AM
Yep Mindnumbing!

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Dec 25, 08 5:11 AM
It's pretty bland as TM games go and I agree it is sexist. There are plenty of other games with much worse English than this one, however. I agree that BFG should insist that they be proofread prior to release. Heck, I'll even volunteer for the job.

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Dec 26, 08 11:07 AM
i bought this game (because i was confused at what was really going on) and thought i was missing something...wow. i wasn't! who put this together? sheesh...SEXISM is right. perhaps this is geared towards the 1950's beaver cleaver style households. and why can't i expert at some of the levels? i didn't see any chaining type scoring possibilities. maybe you get expert if the woman does more than the man?

steffwhitt
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by steffwhitt on Dec 28, 08 11:35 AM
this has to be one of the most boring games ive ever played its just like janes hotel but set on holiday.

[Post New]by Yodi23 on Feb 24, 10 9:03 PM
This rates up there with one of the worst games ever! I am glad someone else picked up on the sexism in the game - along with the lack of difficulty, poor creativity and overall blandness.

Why was this game even released - it seems really unfinished?

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Aug 12, 10 10:57 PM
ditto-not for me

Go to: