Level 14. Can anyone get expert on this level?

[Post New]by mskitty5024 on May 26, 11 12:20 PM
Any tips or suggestions plz? Thanks so much in advance!
Misty

viceroy41
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Level 14. Can anyone get expert on this level?

[Post New]by viceroy41 on Jun 1, 11 8:23 PM
mskitty5024 wrote:Any tips or suggestions plz? Thanks so much in advance!
Misty

having the same problem . There should be walkthrough for this game BFG!!!!Don't now why they wouldn't put spoiler's .It's fun to play a game but to see a solution would help thanx

JVC0119
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Level 14. Can anyone get expert on this level?

[Post New]by JVC0119 on Jun 6, 11 7:27 AM
That one took quite a few attempts!

Build a Resort Hotel & Sell it, buy another lot build another Resort Hotel. While it's building, buy the remaining two lots, the Motel and the max of building materials. Sell the new Resort Hotel.

Build two more Resort Hotels on the empty lots
Demolish the motel & build another Resort Hotel
Buy & demolish the Small Hotel & replace with Resort Hotel

Upgrade Resort Hotels with increased income, Family Hotels with increased appeal

Hang onto Resort Hotels unless a Family Hotel comes up for sale and you need the $$, then sell it.

Wait to buy Famly Hotel until they come on sale early in the game. Once you get to around the 530-600 time mark, buy them at retail value.

Once you have all Family Hotel purchased, Demolish the Real Estate Office and build another Resort Hotel.

Upgrade with any building materials you have on hand, but be careful about depleting your bank account - not all motels need to be at max upgrades. Concentrate on upgrading the Resort Hotels so when you sell them, they bring in max price

When you have 10-15 seconds left, sell all but one Resort Hotel for the $$

Should have 7 Family Hotels w/+1 appeal, (28 appeal points) + the Resort Hotel, will give you the 30. The tough part is coming up with the $$

Edited on 06/06/2011 at 7:28:35 AM PST

mrspeel99
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by mrspeel99 on Jun 6, 11 12:20 PM
a million thank yous for this tip on getting gold JVC0119!!, I've been trying different combos for days!

[Post New]by MamaP75 on Jun 11, 11 6:27 PM
I don't even get offered to buy the hotels before time runs out. Any reasons why?

[Post New]by SeaCordWay on Jun 30, 11 4:19 PM
If you haven't already, buy the upgrade for the real estate office. Then you can just click on the properties and purchase them even if they are not for sale.

[Post New]by marybosse on Sep 13, 11 7:06 PM
OK-I got it on expert with 1 minute to spare.

You have to buy an empty lot & build a Resort Hotel right away-Sell it then buy the other empty 3 lots & build more Resort Hotels. Keep building them & selling them. When you buy the Motel, Hotel & Family Hotels you need to demolish them & build Resort Hotels in their place. I did not wait for them to come up for sell. I paid full price since time is short. Sell a Resort & build a new one is the philosophy but be sure to keep 5 of them-preferably the ones on 20% Bonus Lots.They will need to have the Rating Upgrade. This makes your income & ratings much easier to meet. You have to enventually tear down the real estate office after you have purchased your last family hotel.
Final-I had 5 Resort Hotels left with the Rating upgrades-this gave me the 30 needed. All of my Resort Hotels were upgraded once so you do not have to upgrade to the Max. Good Luck to anyone looking for the Solution!

Edited on 09/13/2011 at 7:15:24 PM PST

[Post New]by qteepie333 on Jan 30, 12 6:22 PM
ATTENTION: You can buy property without it being on sale. As long as you have the money you can pay full price for property. Gavel is green as long as you have the dough. Hope this help helped me.

[Post New]by XandraSkye on Oct 28, 12 7:15 AM
My problem is when I start the level, the Real Estate Office is there, but no available lots.

AND.. I can't do anything with the REO... when I click on the bldg the options for it just have ??? there and say "this feature is unavailable". So, I'm not able to buy anything.

I went back to try to buy the upgrades but I couldn't even find anything at the shop.

This game frustrates me!

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Nov 9, 12 10:04 PM
Xandra - click on an empty lot to buy it.

[Post New]by XandraSkye on Nov 11, 12 5:15 AM
Yeah, I finally figured that out.

I was also able to get Expert.

I bought 1 lot and built a Resort Hotel, sold it.

Bought all three of the empty lots, built Resort Hotels on all and sold them all.

Hired 5 more workers.

Started buying all the Family Hotels and demolished ones that had no upgrades already attached to them and built Resort Hotels on those and upgraded the rating.

I also bought the two hotels on either side of the REO, demolished, built Resort hotels and sold them to get the rest of the money to buy the rest of the Family Hotels.

Then I demolished the REO and built an RH on that lot.

Upgrade the RH with the rating boost.

Upgrade the FHs you keep to the max and sell those to get the $1,000,000

Yay!

Go to: