games stuck

[Post New]by dotty103 on Dec 25, 08 5:49 AM
got this game but it will not played

Re:games stuck

[Post New]by WishingOnStar on Sep 20, 09 5:14 PM
I downloaded this game, and my cursor will not even show on the screen. What do I do about that...........

[Post New]by Rrats0215 on Dec 5, 09 12:57 PM
I've downloaded this game and it won't even let me get to the game to play it! It comes up with an Error Message and then say's program terminated! My daughter loves this game and play's it at her grandma's and so I bought and downloaded it on my account and it won't even let us play it!

[Post New]by Rrats0215 on Dec 5, 09 1:01 PM
Starr @ Mcmillenfamily @yahoo.com I need help with Christmasville!

[Post New]by MaryAvist on Nov 18, 10 4:11 PM
Paula8666 wrote:Hi all - I downloaded this one for my 8 yr old and I to play together... I love hidden object games and thought this looked GREAT. Well, I got past the snowabomidable "thing" talking to me in his coat, and then when I hit PLAY to go to the first scene it told me to find things like corn cob, etc., but there was no picture!!!! I was looking at what looked like "snow" on a TV set like when you cannot get a picture. I tried clicking on hints and it took me to where the item was, and I could click on the spot it took me to, but I literally could not see a picture at all... of anything. disappointed. Please let us know when this will be fixed. We want to play it! I uninstalled it and am waiting.
Paula @ Joeandpaula@tampabay.rr.com

[Post New]by MaryAvist on Nov 18, 10 4:13 PM
I can play the first 3 levels but when I get to the 4th, the map, i complete the map, I have no tips available and I cannot get out of the level. Can someone help me?

dmsb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by dmsb on Jan 6, 11 7:39 PM
MaryAvist wrote:I can play the first 3 levels but when I get to the 4th, the map, i complete the map, I have no tips available and I cannot get out of the level. Can someone help me?

I have the same problem. Any suggestions anyone?

Go to: