cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 27 May 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on May 27, 11 12:01 AM
Any comments, fishes?

owlgirl61
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:Todays DD 27 May 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by owlgirl61 on May 27, 11 12:32 AM
Awful! Is this really aimed at teens? I couldn't recognize half of the items listed. I had no idea what a Rorschact (?) test looked like, and I doubt if my teenage daughter would either. A 'pause'? Wtf! Suffered it for 15 minutes then uninstalled.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on May 27, 11 2:27 AM
I do not believe that I have found a game with music more annoying than this one! The H0 scenes are cartoonish and objects are abstractly drawn IMHO. Most objects look like what they are supposed to be, just drawn a little off kilter. Much like the way I felt after playing this game. On the plus side the hints recharge fairly rapidly or you can choose to see a silhouette of the object you are looking for. The only thing I remotely enjoyed was putting a puzzle together and then I "ran" screaming from the game! I really wanted to like this game as I have teen-aged granddaughters who like fashion games but not this one!! I'm not really sure what demographic this game was meant for but, whatever: Sorry and Devs but this is a NO BUY for me.

[Post New]by SandyBasket2000 on May 27, 11 3:58 AM
Rorschach Test is your standard Ink Blot test.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 27, 11 8:31 AM
Found the graphics very, very poor. Too many items just
not identifiable, even with using the visual hints. Not meant
for these old eyes.

And it's a shame, because I thought it was a cute game.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on May 27, 11 9:29 AM
My daughter and I love this game, but I wanted to warn everyone that there are technical problems that will prevent you from completing it. We purchased this back in December of 2009, but as far as I known, there has never been a fix for it. Once you get about 3/4 of the way into the game, it locks up and won't work. When we contacted CS, they told us to just make a new character as a fix. Again, going through all that work got us to the same spot where it locks up. CS finally just gave us a credit for the game. So, if you purchase it, you will only get $2.99 worth of game play and be frustrated because you can not finish the game.

minx69696969
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by minx69696969 on May 27, 11 10:43 AM
Items are not too hard to find but got bored really easy and found myself random clicking - never a good sign

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on May 27, 11 10:55 AM
I have not tried this game yet but I will not buy it because of the original reviews and problems. It seems that everyone who bought the game and posted had problems with the game reaching a point and no longer running. What good is a game like that? I would not even bother demoing a game like that and I certainly would not buy it!!

12george
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by 12george on May 27, 11 1:38 PM
Sorry but this is a crappy game...Not worth even $2.99...

wunder
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by wunder on May 27, 11 1:50 PM
tried it, was bored after 3rd H O scene. Don't comment often unless a game is really really good or really really bad - this one is the latter. Objects hard to find, a lot of them look they've been on LSD for the last 40 years - distorted, out of shape (kinda like me ), and just not worth the trouble. Music stinks, minigames few and far between, and fairly easy. Not worth the DD price IMHO

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on May 27, 11 2:01 PM
I enjoyed playing the hour demo. I liked finding the hidden objects okay, but her stressful work environment hit way too close to home for me to consider paying anything to play this.

Edited on 05/27/2011 at 3:34:43 PM PST

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on May 27, 11 8:00 PM
Storyline reminded me a bit of the storyline from "The Devil Wears Prada" (movie version). Played for 30 minutes but the music became annoying and the items harder to find. But this is a cute game for a rainy afternoon when you have nothing else to do.

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on May 29, 11 11:46 AM
I pass ...

Go to: